Conducting a digital marketing audit helps you realize the full potential of your brand.
Markitors digital marketing audit approach:
Markitors was hired by a sports and nutrition company to conduct a digital marketing audit. This company had done a nice job developing a social and web presence to build brand awareness. With more than 150 physical locations and a multi-million dollar traditional media advertising budget, this sports and nutritional company wanted to explode their digital marketing to realize the full potential of their brand.
Markitors looked at ourselves as a supplement this company could take to look better, feel better and perform better – much like their own products. We felt that if we could analyze their digital data points, we could help establish the marketing foundation that would explode their efforts for years to come.
Our digital marketing audit included the following:
- Kick-off meeting and a face to face collaborative brainstorming session
- In depth review and assessment of current brand and key assets
- Complete understanding of full product line and consumer segments
- Digital analysis of the competition and existing market opportunities
- Audit of SEO, SEM, CPC, and Video efforts
- Audit of social media marketing efforts on platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, Pinterest, Foursquare and Linkedin
- Audit of in-store signage and marketing materials
By overseeing this digital marketing audit as an independent third party, Markitors discovered findings that we wish you could tell you about. But instead, we’ll let our client do the talking for us:
“The guys at Markitors are just incredible. Their research and findings opened the eyes to our executives and marketing team. We are really looking forward to the next steps and taking action on the items we found in our digital marketing audit.”
Markitors is spelled with an “i/o” for input output. We’re an analytical digital marketing agency in Phoenix that blends marketing and auditing to help B2C companies improve their online presence. Contact us to learn about how a digital media audit can be beneficial to your organization.