How do you create a social media strategy for franchises that helps a nutrition focused brand stand out among local businesses?
Markitors approach to creating a social media strategy for franchises:
A nutritional company in the sports industry looked to Markitors to conduct a digital audit of all their online marketing assets. From this digital audit, we would then create a social media strategy for franchises that would help this company stand out in each of their 30+ markets.
Markitors identified the following objectives in creating the social media strategy for franchises:
- Customers will easily be able to find your store, giving you more foot traffic and more sales.
- Marketing initiatives from corporate will get smarter and stronger, which gives you more time to focus on growing your business.
- Develop more online visibility for your franchise, your consultants and your store.
- Customers will become more educated about products that are exclusive on the local level.
- Brand recall will increase, which converts consumers into repeat customers.
- Increase the investment of your franchise over time.
- Identify what customers want online to drive more online and offline traffic to physical stores.
- Grow the community of active social media followers to increase repeat purchases.
With these marketing objectives in mind, Markitors analyzed all of the company’s online assets and conducted an extensive online audit of the top competitors in the sports nutrition industry. In the final deliverables, Markitors outlined a social media strategy for franchises that would save the company more than $200,000 annually while growing their business through new and existing marketing channels.
From Our Client: