Markitors is looking to add a creative, witty and clever intern to inspire online movements as a part of our Social Media team. Candidates should have experience with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and some WordPress. This is a part-time internship offering up to 20 hours per week. You’ll mostly work out of coffee shops, co-working spaces, and client offices since we’re a startup in search of the right office space.
Below are some scenarios that you’ll find yourself in at Markitors. Please respond with an example tweet you’d post for each scenario.
1. Photos of Carmen Electra licking an ice cream cone in her underwear, high heels, and our client’s t-shirt.
2. We need to fill a venue in NYC that seats 500 people for a movie premiere.
3. We’re releasing an iPhone app for the Phoenix Light Rail.
4. Celebrity fitness chef wants to market new healthy recipes.
5. Executive search firm wants local job seekers to apply for jobs.
6. Chemical free cleaning supply company wants to market to prego mommies.
65. The number 65.