How do you turn three words into an employer branding strategy in the staffing industry?
Markitors employer branding strategy approach:
Job Brokers Inc. originally approached Markitors with a dream and a concept. It was our job to take their trademarked tagline – “What’s Your Why?” – and create an employer brand that would be unlike anything else in the staffing industry. To create the blueprint of how this brand would evolve into a leader in the staffing industry, Markitors did the following:
- Conducted a comprehensive evaluation of ten competitors and their employment brand
- Researched relevant insights on the staffing industry, job seekers and the target audience
- Identified opportunities to create a new category in the staffing industry
- Developed the foundation for the new brand according to the opportunities that existed in the industry
- Created ownable points of difference to get to the core of the brand
From the above, Markitors did the following for the brand identity:
- Wrote the brand positioning statement
- Created the brand name
- Designed the logo, business cards, letterhead and powerpoint slides
- Designed the website and social media assets
From Our Client:
Markitors gives you the best bang for your buck without having to go to one of the bigger agencies in town.
Markitors is spelled with an “i/o” for input output. We’re an analytical digital marketing agency in Phoenix that blends marketing and auditing to help B2C companies improve their online presence. Contact us to see how Markitors can help create an employer branding strategy for your organization.