What's Your SEO Score?
Enter a web page address and the keyword or search term you're trying to rank for.
A SEO site audit is an analysis of critical components that can impact a company's organic search results.
Markitors aggregates 70+ of the top SEO audit and website review tools to evaluate these critical components and to deliver a prioritized action plan to a company to help them improve their SEO presence.
Here are the critical components that we evaluate in an SEO audit:
- Indexing: How your site is read by search engines
- Accessibility: How your site is read by search engines.
- Site Architecture: Technical analysis of your website setup.
- User Experience: Evaluation of your website design and user behaviors.
- Keyword Analysis: How you and your competition appears in organic search rankings.
- Link Analysis: External and internal link evaluation.
- Mobile Optimization: How your website appears on mobile devices.
- On Page Optimization: Factors that influence search rankings.
- Content Evaluation: What your content is doing to help you drive business.
- Social Media: How social media is complementing your search efforts.
This article we wrote in Forbes goes into detail around these questions.
Here are some additional SEO audit questions we ask ourselves during the process:
- Who do you need to surpass in organic search results for target keywords?
- How are competitors attracting organic search traffic for specific keywords?
- Is the website being properly crawled and indexed?
- What does the robots.txt file look like?
- Does the site have slow page load speeds?
- How's that sitemap looking?
- Any 404 errors that need to be fixed?
- Are long server response times resulting in accessibility issues?
- How is your site linked both internally and externally on trusted third-party websites?
- What keywords can bring in high-value search traffic and where does your company rank for these keywords?
- What is your content doing to help you drive business?
- Which blog posts and landing pages are being consistently created to target keywords and bring in inbound traffic?
- Is the content optimized for target keywords?
- Are website visitors spending a significant amount of time engaging with the content?
- Are there any duplicate content issues in the form of page titles, meta descriptions and target keywords?
- Which pages have missing elements like ALT tags, Page Titles, Meta Descriptions?
- Are the page title tags and meta descriptions too long, too short, or just right?
- Is your site mobile friendly?
- Secure with HTTPS?
- Easy to navigate?
- Where is your company going and what are the challenges holding your company back online?
- How can you maximize your resources to execute an SEO strategy?
Those are just a few of the questions we look to answer in a SEO site audit.
Well, SEO audits are a lot more interesting than the financial audits we used to do.
You see, we were financial auditors, skilled and trained to identify inaccuracies in financial documents. This training produced an innate ability to quickly recognize where companies were missing the mark.
We decided to apply these auditing skills to SEO, and quickly found out that we were good at it. Specifically, we were really good at auditing competitor marketing efforts, reverse engineering their success, and identifying opportunities for our clients to capitalize.
We offer SEO audits because companies find a lot of value in our service, and we enjoy helping businesses succeed online.
Our independent SEO audits typically cost $2,500 and have a turnaround time of 2-3 weeks.
Aggregated SEO Audit Tools
Markitors aggregates results from the top SEO auditing tools into one concise SEO site audit.
Prioritized Action Items
Markitors organizes your action items into high, medium and low priorities so you know where to focus first.Organized Presentation
The end deliverables of an audit are a PDF report, supporting statistical documents and a GoToMeeting presentation to answer your questions.Quick Turnaround
From the time we get access to your account, you can expect the SEO audit to be complete within 1-2 weeks.
Audits must be done independently to be done well. Plain and simple.
Any company offering you a free SEO audit is looking to land you as an ongoing client. The information provided in a free audit is skewed towards their end goal of getting you as a client. You can't trust the information presented.
We are truly an independent SEO audit company. We started as financial auditors, and now we perform independent SEO audits for a large fee to ensure that the information we present is truthful and free of an bias.
You can try a free audit and be roped into a sales pitch. Or you can utilize our SEO audit service to get to the root of what is truly going on with your SEO.
Our typical turnaround time on a SEO audit is 2-3 weeks.
Our process includes a kick-off call to learn your marketing objectives. Then we audit. Then we deliver our findings in a PDF report and a presentation to the team to ensure complete clarity on our recommendations.
How we do it
We kick things off with a call to learn about your marketing objectives and insights.
We audit ten core areas of that impact your overall SEO performance, including a website evaluation.
We deliver our findings in a PDF report and a presentation to ensure complete clarity on our recommendations.
Minimum Monthly Budget
SEO Projects Completed
Days To See SEO Get Results
We’re Forbes Contributors
What Our Clients Say
Markitors has grown our website from 0 visits to just over 60,000 monthly visits. Their digital marketing services are very effective in growing your brand online.
-Brian Mohr, Co-founder of Y Scouts
Our Founding Team
Markitors is a digital marketing startup located in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale. We connect small businesses with customers...and have a great time doing it. If you Google "digital marketing company," you'll find Markitors on the 1st page of search results. We know our stuff, and nothing makes us happier than moving small businesses forward.