Free SEO Audit
What's Your SEO Score?
Enter a web page address and the keyword or search term you're trying to rank for.
An SEO site audit is an analysis of critical components that can impact a company’s organic search results.
Markitors aggregates 70+ of the top SEO audit and website review tools to evaluate these critical components and to deliver a prioritized action plan to a company to help them improve their SEO presence. Our SEO audit services provide companies with the necessary information to improve their SEO and grow their businesses.
Our audits can use up to 70 SEO audit tools, with some of the main tools being:
- Google Search Console – webmaster style analysis of XML Sitemap, page ranking, indexation, robots.txt, SERP (search engine result pages) analysis
- Google Analytics – used for tracking the performance of web pages and organic traffic
- Google Chrome – used to see how meta information appears on SERPs, user experience, and html analysis using Source Code features
- Ahrefs – used for link building analysis, keyword research, anchor text, internal linking, and other Technical SEO ranking factors
- Screaming Frog – used for auditing meta tags, broken links, HTML, and On Page SEO
- SEMRush – used for backlink profile, external links, duplicate content, and other SEO issues
- Moz – Local SEO, domain authority, toxic backlinks (Spam Score), and other SEO expert features
- MySiteAuditor – website audit that produces SEO report with step-by-step recommendations
- GTMetrix – used as a cross check of Google Page Speed tool
- Proprietary Tools – SEO analysis of elements searchers care about beyond the homepage
Here are some SEO audit questions we ask ourselves during the process:
- Who do you need to surpass in organic search results for target keywords?
- How are competitors attracting organic search traffic for specific keywords?
- Is the website being properly crawled and indexed?
- What does the robots.txt file look like?
- Does the site have slow page load speeds?
- How’s that sitemap looking?
- Are there any 404 errors that need to be fixed?
- How much link building needs to be done to rank for target keywords?
- Are long server response times resulting in accessibility issues?
- How is your site linked both internally and externally on trusted third-party websites?
- What keywords can bring in high-value search traffic and where does your company rank for these keywords?
- What is your content doing to help you drive business?
- Which blog posts and landing pages are being consistently created to target keywords and bring in inbound traffic?
- Is the content optimized for target keywords?
- Are website visitors spending a significant amount of time engaging with the content?
- Are there any duplicate content issues in the form of page titles, meta descriptions, and target keywords?
- Which pages have missing elements like ALT tags, page titles, and meta descriptions?
- Are the page title tags and meta descriptions too long, too short, or just right?
- Is your site mobile-friendly?
- Is it secure with HTTPS?
- Is your site easy to navigate?
- Where is your company going and what are the challenges holding your company back online?
- How can you maximize your resources to execute an SEO strategy?
Those are just a few of the questions we look to answer in an SEO site audit. Learn more about these questions in our Forbes article “10 Critical Components of an SEO Audit.”
Markitors is a full-service SEO agency! Here are the services we provide our clients:
SEO Lead Generation
Our SEO Lead Generation services increase conversion rates and drive more traffic to your website. We evaluate how many leads we need to drive to meet your business goals, then execute a strategy.
Keyword Research is at the root of SEO. Our team of strategists conducts comprehensive keyword research and competitor analysis to find the best keywords for your business. Then you can capitalize on these keywords in your branding and SEO content to drive traffic to your site.
Small Business SEO
Markitors’ Small Business SEO services take many factors of SEO into consideration when constructing an SEO strategy. Small businesses can grow exponentially through SEO and it’s our mission to help them do that.
SEO Content is a huge part of any SEO marketing strategy. Our team of in-house writers craft high-value, SEO-driven content to help drive organic traffic to your website. The writers follow the specific content strategy created by our strategists for your business.
Markitors’ On-Page SEO services take a close look at all the search engine optimization that takes place on the web page itself. We use front-end and back-end tactics to optimize your site so it ranks in search results.
Digital PR combines traditional PR with digital visibility. Markitors will optimize your brand’s digital footprint by getting you organically placed backlinks to raise your site’s domain authority.
Technical SEO has to do with all of the things that go on behind the scenes that are often missed with SEO. Our Technical SEO services include fixing crawl errors, image optimization, website schema, sitemap optimization, and much more.
Well, SEO audits are a lot more interesting than the financial audits we used to do.
You see, we were financial auditors, skilled and trained to identify inaccuracies in financial documents. This training produced an innate ability to quickly recognize where companies were missing the mark.
We decided to apply these auditing skills to SEO, and quickly found out that we were good at SEO audits. Specifically, we were really good at auditing competitor marketing efforts, reverse engineering their success, and identifying opportunities for our clients to capitalize.
We offer SEO audits because companies find a lot of value in our service, and we enjoy helping businesses succeed online.
Our independent SEO audits typically cost $2,500 and have a turnaround time of 2-3 weeks.
Markitors SEO audits are comprehensive to ensure you have the best information to improve your website’s SEO. Here are a few things to expect from an SEO marketing audit from us:
Aggregated SEO Audit Tools
The team at Markitors aggregates results from the top SEO auditing tools into one concise SEO site audit. We complete a very thorough SEO audit to provide clients with the best information.
Prioritized Action Items
Our team organizes action items into high, medium, and low priorities so you know where to focus first. This prioritization of your website’s SEO audit will help you see results quickly.
The end deliverables of an audit are a PDF report, supporting statistical documents, and a Zoom presentation to answer your questions. We are here to help explain what the results of your audit mean for your company and what steps should be taken.
From the time we get access to your account, you can expect the SEO audit to be complete within 1-2 weeks.
In Markitors’ free SEO audit, we provide an overall page grade for the URL you provide. We calculate the good signals on your webpage along with the number of issues found. We analyze your page loading speed to ensure it is fast enough along with your URL.
Additionally, in the free SEO audit we analyze:
- Title Tag
- Description Tag
- Image Analysis
- Top Keywords
- Heading Tags
- Copy Analysis
- Code Analysis
- Social Media Analysis
- Mobile Analysis
- Page Link Analysis
- Root Domain Link Analysis
- Domain Analysis
Then we compile a list of actionable steps or tasks you can complete based on your SEO audit results.
Audits must be done independently to be done well. Plain and simple.
Any company offering you a free SEO audit is looking to land you as an ongoing client. The information provided in a free audit is skewed towards their end goal of getting you as a client. You can’t trust the information presented.
We are truly an independent SEO audit company. We started as financial auditors, and now we perform independent SEO audits for a large fee to ensure that the information we present is truthful and free of an bias.
You can try a free audit and be roped into a sales pitch. Or you can utilize our SEO audit service to get to the root of what is truly going on with your website’s SEO.
Our typical turnaround time on an SEO audit is 2-3 weeks.
Our process includes a kick-off call to learn your marketing objectives. Then we audit your website. Lastly, we deliver our findings in a PDF report and a presentation to the team to ensure complete clarity on our recommendations.
In our SEO audits, we focus mainly Google. But we also incorporate Bing, Yahoo, and sometimes DuckDuckGo into our analysis, based on what we’re seeing in Google Analytics. Every search engine has the ability to drive organic search traffic, but Google is generally the most powerful.
If you want to audit your website’s SEO on your own, you can take these steps:
- Find out what keywords you currently rank for and where you have opportunities to use more keywords.
- Check if you have any duplicate content issues (including duplicate meta titles/meta descriptions).
- Determine if you have any pages that are too thin in their content.
- Scan for broken links (404s).
- Check if you are using internal links effectively to interlink pages on your website.
- Monitor these key SEO metrics.
If doing everything yourself sounds daunting, trust the SEO experts at Markitors to take care of your SEO audit for you!
Don’t wait! Request an audit today and see the areas on your website you can improve. Markitors is ready to deliver a comprehensive SEO audit to help your business grow.
Ready to get started?
OUR SEO AUDIT PROCESS
Content creation for both organic search and social media.
Content marketing and link building for increased organic traffic.
YOU FOUND US ON GOOGLE, RIGHT?
Google consistently ranks us as one of the top SEO agencies around.
SEO AUDIT ARTICLES WE'VE AUTHORED
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Markitors has grown our website from 0 visits to just over 60,000 monthly visits. Their digital marketing services are very effective in growing your brand online.
SEO AUDIT CHECKLIST
Here are the critical components that we evaluate:
- Indexing: How your site is read by search engines
- Accessibility: How your site is read by search engines.
- Site Architecture: Technical analysis of your website setup.
- User Experience: Evaluation of your website design and user behaviors.
- Keyword Analysis: How you and your competition appears in organic search rankings.
- Link Analysis: External and internal link evaluation.
- Mobile Optimization: How your website appears on mobile devices.
- On Page SEO Optimization: Factors that influence search rankings.
- Content Evaluation: What your content is doing to help you drive business.
- Social Media: How social media is complementing your search efforts.