#1 Search engine optimization (SEO) SERVICES
SEO services that generate more leads for your business.
Our SEO services consist of three areas: SEO Content, Digital PR, and Technical SEO. When used together, all three help your website get more visibility in search engine rankings for keywords that matter to your business.
How do you know this approach works? Just look at our own website. We rank on the first page of Google for the terms “Small Business SEO.” With 15,000+ agencies who offer SEO services, Google feels that we’re among top SEO companies.
Need more proof? Learn how we’ve gotten our clients to the first page: through an SEO strategy, backlinks, and technical optimization of web pages.
Our search engine optimization services for small business are really simple.
Here’s what to expect from our SEO company.
First, we’ll have an initial call to learn more about your internet marketing opportunities and challenges. Then, we’ll run the numbers and make sure that SEO makes sense for your business. We’ll present you with our proposal, and if you decide to move forward, we’ll start with an SEO audit.
From there, we’ll devise strategies for Content, Digital PR, and Technical SEO – and begin executing our marketing campaign.
Throughout the engagement you’ll receive weekly activity & website rank check-ins, as well as monthly reports based on Google Analytics to ensure your online presence is trending in the right direction.
Content is the main component of our SEO services.
Think about how you found Markitors. You likely typed in a query in a search engine. You discovered some content we created that targeted that keyword. And now, here you are.
That’s what we do for small businesses. Our team of SEO experts creates SEO content that attracts prospective customers to your website.
Specifically, here’s what Content entails.
- Keyword Research for primary & secondary pages
- Page Title Tags & Meta Descriptions for primary & secondary pages
- Manage Local SEO business listings
- SEO Audits
- KPIs include Organic Traffic, Organic Impressions, Click Through Rate (CTR), Average Position, increase in Organic Keywords
Here are our monthly Content deliverables:
- Quarterly Content Strategy guided by keyword search volumes, difficulty scores, and replacement advertising costs
- (“X”) SEO optimized pieces of content per month targeting high value keywords to increase organic traffic and conversions
- Manage Local SEO business listings
Quite simply, content targets keywords that will drive inbound traffic to your business.
Our Digital PR service promotes Content with the intention of building backlinks and your brand online.
Why is Digital PR important? Because Google was founded as a large scale hypertextual web search engine. Links have always been important in determining where websites rank on search engine result pages.
That’s why we build links for small businesses. Our SEO specialists identify external backlink opportunities and promote your business so that your brand grows on and offline.
Here’s the scope of our Digital PR work.
- Conduct outreach to websites to secure backlinks to high authority pages
- Monitor unlinked mentions to identify link opportunities
- Build internal links to other pages with SEO-friendly anchor text
- KPIs include Backlinks, Referring Domains, Domain Rating, URL Rating, Increase in Keyword Positions, Increase in Organic Search Traffic, Increase in Leads
Here’s what to expect on a monthly basis from our Digital PR services:
- (“X”) whitehat SEO backlinks from relevant and authoritative websites
- All links will meet minimum trust and authority guidelines, as defined by a service provider like Ahrefs and Majestic
- All links will be “DoFollow”
- Links appear within an editorial context with diverse anchor text
- The publishing dates of the links will be spread out over time
- The links will be unique with respect to their sites
Digital PR will help drive referral traffic to your business while driving more visibility online.
Every website has unique issues like site speed, image optimization, broken links, and more that make it difficult for search engines and users to access content.
And that’s what Technical SEO does. Our Tech SEO marketing experts clear the way so search engines can discover and index your content.
Here’s our Technical SEO scope:
- Utilize all the top SEO tools for insights and tracking, including Ahrefs, Majestic, and Moz
- Leverage all the SEO tools provided by Google for monitoring and measurement, including Search Console, Analytics, and Tag Manager
- SEO audit analysis critical onpage and off-page elements like site speed, backlinks, ALT tags, mobile optimization, SSL, robots.txt, sitemap, and more
- Ecommerce SEO optimization
- KPIs include scores around site speed, Technical SEO optimization
Here are some of our Technical SEO monthly deliverables:
- Technical SEO Audit Reports of Top Pages
- Check Google’s Search Console for crawl errors, duplicate content errors, missing titles and more
- Monitor and fix all 404 errors
- Optimize for Google Page Speed & Mobile Optimization
- Sitemap formatting, submission, and monitoring
- Monthly report recapping all KPIs and next steps
The end result is a structurally sound website for local businesses and national companies that can support a solid SEO strategy.
The majority of Markitors clients are small businesses that are competing online against much larger companies.
How do small, newer companies compete against businesses with more of an established track record? The answer can be found in SEO.
Specifically, long tail keywords. We identify keywords that have high value (a high likelihood to convert), with low competition (aka – keywords that your competitors are ignoring), that enable companies like yours to bypass competitors and avoid paying a high cost per click.
By focusing on keywords that your competitors aren’t, you can carve out space for your small business online.
Inbound leads cost 61% less than outbound leads. Search marketing leads have a 14.6% close rate, while outbound leads have a 1.7% close rate. B2B marketers who use blogs generate 67% more leads per month than those who do not.
Needless to say SEO can be a great way to grow your business. There are many advanced things about SEO that you can get hung up on, but our SEO services keeps things simple so you can execute things with your internal team, or look to our team to do the work for you.
We know our stuff when it comes to SEO, and nothing makes us happier than putting a client on the first page of Google for their target keyword.
SEO is how we’ve built our business. And it’s how we can help build yours.
Here are a few unique areas we specialize in with our search engine optimization services for small business:
Content Marketing Strategy. We find content that has already done well. We take what we find and make it better. And then we promote that content directly to people who would be interested.
SEO Lead Generation. We identify keywords, optimize your site for those keywords, and then measure how many leads each keyword generates.
SEO Copywriting. We give readers what they want. Give search engines what they want. The end result is effective SEO copywriting that keeps users on the page, and moves content up in the search engine result pages.
Long Tail SEO Keyword Research. Long tail keywords are easier to rank for because there is less competition. They convert better. And, they help sites eventually rank for the more competitive keywords.
SEO Audit. We audit your competitors and your SEO presence and produce one report with prioritized action items.
In terms of industry-specific SEO, our services are concentrated in the following industries:
- Ecommerce SEO: E-commerce SEO services are a great way to drive high-converting traffic to your website.
- Education SEO: SEO for schools can help you outrank competitor schools and attract prospective students.
- Healthcare SEO: Medical SEO services work to help drive traffic to your website and secure more customers.
- SaaS SEO: SEO services help SaaS companies build brand awareness and improve cost per customer acquisition
- SEO for Staffing Agencies: SEO can help your staffing agency get valuable real estate online and generate more leads.
- Other Industries: Check out our full list of other industries where we provide our SEO expertise.
In terms of city-specific SEO, our services are centered on the following cities:
- Scottsdale SEO: We specialize in working with Scottsdale small businesses to improve their overall SEO with a focus on ROi.
- Phoenix SEO: We are the marketing solution for small businesses located in Phoenix looking to grow their clientele.
- Tempe SEO: We are the top SEO marketing company for small businesses in Tempe.
- Chandler SEO: We love our business community in Arizona and want to see Chandler businesses grow through professional SEO services.
- Tucson SEO: Markitors is proud to provide expert SEO services to Tucson businesses.
- Denver SEO: We take great pride in helping our Denver SEO clients achieve their business goals through SEO services.
- Houston SEO: We help businesses in Houston increase their sales through organic search.
- Las Vegas SEO: We provide on-page and off-page SEO services to Las Vegas businesses.
As you can see in the video above, Google says it can take 4-12 months for a website to see results when hiring a SEO.
Typically, our clients see results within 3-6 months of engaging our SEO services – although that success can come from within Google’s timeframe as well.
After we’ve identified keywords, optimized a website, and built out new content, we’ll see improvements in search rankings and an increase in organic search traffic.
This increase in search traffic, when resulting from the right keywords, usually generates new volumes of high quality leads interested in your products and services.
Yes. We will need full access to your website, or full access to your technical team to implement our SEO recommendations.
A key component to our SEO services are building a foundation that we can then build from. This foundation includes SEO improvements on:
- On Page SEO
- Web Design & Page speed
- Sitemap submission to Google, Bing
- Page title tags
- Meta descriptions
- ALT tags
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Website design elements
- Other technical improvements
We will communicate all changes made to your website on our weekly reports.
SEO is a service that takes time to see real results. That’s why we report on our activities, progress, and results on a weekly basis. We don’t want to just say, “SEO takes time” – clients need to know how SEO works so we can celebrate our progress together.
In our weekly reports we share a combination of overall site metrics as well as the tracking of individual keywords that we’ve targeted. Overall site metrics will analyze improvements in overall search traffic, impressions, click through rates, and average search positions. Individual keyword tracking analyzes the weekly improvements for keywords that we’ve targeted.
These reports are delivered to clients weekly either by email or by phone.
1. SEO can take time. We need patience and an understanding that results won’t come overnight.
2. We need trust. Trust accelerates the speed of implementation. When you trust us to do what we know needs to be done, it eliminates a lot of the unnecessary stuff that can slow down the process.
3. We need full access to your website so we can implement our recommendations.
4. We need your feedback on our weekly reports and on the content we’re creating. Sometimes it’s tough for us to speak your language – meaning, industry lingo. We value and appreciate your insight so that we can create compelling content.
Here’s what you need to do if you’d like to utilize our search engine optimization services.
Step 1: Schedule an initial consultation. Fill out the contact form on this page, or live chat with us to begin the process.
Step 2: Review our proposal. After our initial consultation, we will conduct an SEO audit to identify promising opportunities for your business. We’ll conduct keyword analysis, audit the online presence of competitors, and share our takeaways. We will also share the SEO package that we think your business needs to succeed.
Step 3: Hire us!
There’s a lot of marketing services available for small businesses. But, it’s hard to find the right partner. If you are looking for a trustworthy and transparent SEO company, you’ve come to the right place. Chat with us here on the website, fill out a contact form, or call us now to tell us more about your business.
WHAT'S YOUR SEO SCORE?
Content creation for both organic search and social media.
Content marketing and link building for increased organic traffic.
Optimizations for search engines to crawl and index content.
Ready to get started?
SEO CASE STUDIES
YOU FOUND US ON GOOGLE, RIGHT?
Google consistently ranks us as one of the top SEO agencies around.
MEET OUR SEO EXPERTS
If you Google the term, “Small Business SEO,” you’ll most likely find Markitors on the first page of search results. Of the thousands of agencies who offer SEO services for small businesses in the United States, Google consistently ranks us as one of the top choices for search engine optimization.
We launched and have built our SEO company in a sustainable and predictable way that delivers ROI. We do the same for small businesses.
We get results. We practice what we preach. And we believe in having a good time while connecting our clients with customers.
VP of Operations
Director of SEO Content
Sr. Content Strategist