Client Services Manager
Client Services helps keep our clients satisfied.
You are the primary point of contact for clients. You ensure your team executes marketing strategies and report the results – both good and bad – to clients with tact and aplomb.
You are the person clients turn to when they need an expert marketing question answered. You make certain that clients receive what was promised to them in their contractual agreement. You play a crucial role in client retention.
In short, you ensure client success. It’s a challenging role requiring a careful balance between the client’s needs and the agency’s bottom line.
Here is what the day-to-day looks like:
- Be the connection between our clients and our teams
- Understand and communicate the marketing strategies for 30+ small businesses
- Lead all calls with clients with assistance from Content, Social Media, and Technical SEO leads
- Collaborate with Director of SEO Content & Director of Social Media to ensure marketing strategies are executed
- Connect with Director of PR to ensure placements are being secured
- Work with Technical SEO Director to troubleshoot issues and navigate client website requests
- Communicate internal activities from Content, PR, and Technical SEO teams weekly to clients
- Monitor and identify wins in tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Ahrefs
- Create monthly reports recapping results and next steps for clients
- Share successes to help foster an internal culture focused on teamwork
- Receive client requests and create tasks for the appropriate team members in Asana, our project management platform, with detailed notes so the work gets done the right way
- Effortlessly manage numerous daily client emails and internal Asana notifications
- Develop an understanding of the client’s business model and marketplace, with an eye on ROI
- Continuously educate yourself on marketing techniques that help our teams innovate on the way we create and execute marketing campaigns
- Measure your own success through client retention and client growth
Ready to help our clients rank higher? Learn more about the specifics on what you’ll be managing and should be comfortable with.
SEO Content Writing Intern – Summer
The responsibility of an SEO Intern is to assist the SEO team in executing carefully crafted content strategies that drive results for small businesses from around the world. A successful SEO (search engine optimization) writer drives organic web traffic from search engines to client websites.
Audiences reach the end of your pages without any effort. You write quality content and rank high in search engines. You excel at research and can deconstruct unfamiliar topics to persuade audiences through the marketing funnel. Gut feeling takes a backseat to structured text. Readers engage with your content and gain value from your words.
What’s a day-to-day look like? Here it is.
- Create digital content like blog posts and landing pages
- Assist Digital PR team with the creation of content like guest posts, infographics, interviews, and expert roundups
- Design graphics and source appropriate images to enhance SEO content
- Strengthen SEO content with logical formatting that makes people want to keep reading
- Read up on the latest trends to continuously innovate on the types of content we create
Your day-to-day activities include a lot of writing and creating content for a wide variety of clients.
Ready to help our clients rank higher? Learn more.
- Google “digital marketing company,” and Markitors is on the first page nationwide. We are poised for growth, and invite you to come along for the ride.
- We are a 12-person startup in Old Town Scottsdale, located in the heart of Civic Center Park.
- Our clients range from a brewing company in Scottsdale to a helicopter company in Hawaii to a consulting company in London to a print company in Nashville. We have clients all over the world in all different types of industries.
Digital Marketing Agency that moves small businesses forward.
🏆 Voted a best place to work
📍 Scottsdale, AZ
📌Check out our blog 👇
You are Unique
Respect the uniqueness of every human being.
Always Fresh, Always Thrilling
Innovate to keep things exciting.
Bias for Action
When in doubt, do what you think is right.
Deliver on all promises.
Strength in Numbers
Utilize all available resources.
Our Founding Team
Markitors is a digital marketing startup located in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale. We connect small businesses with customers...and have a great time doing it. If you Google "digital marketing company," you'll find Markitors on the 1st page of search results. We know our stuff, and nothing makes us happier than moving small businesses forward.