SEO Content Manager
The sole responsibility of a SEO Content Manager is to execute carefully crafted content strategies that drive results for small businesses.
Audiences reach the end of your pages without any effort. You write fast and rank high. Gut feeling takes a backseat to structured text. Readers are attracted to the topics you choose, and keywords you use.
What’s a day to day look like? Here it is.
- Create optimized SEO content like blog posts and landing pages
- Produce premium content like whitepapers, podcasts, ultimate guides, and long-form blog posts
- Assist Digital PR team with the creation of content like guest posts, infographics, interviews, and expert roundups
- Coordinate and manage an external content creation team by ensuring client content deliverable due dates are met in Asana, our project management platform
- Edit all SEO content from external content creators before publishing to maintain quality
- Design graphics like blog header images and infographics to enhance SEO content
- Apply keyword research to edit page titles and meta descriptions during client kick-offs & periodic SEO audits
- Enhance SEO content through copywriting tactics like Latent Semantic Indexing (LSI) and Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Execute internal link strategies to help your content rank in search engines
- Read up on the latest trends to continuously innovate on the types of content we create
Ready to help our clients rank higher? Learn more.
The sole responsibility of a Content Editor is to proofread, edit, and put the finishing touches on every piece of content our agency produces.
Content producers love having you on the team. Clients give you props for brand consistency. The Yoast plugin and Flesch Reading Ease tests always look a little bit better after you spend time with content. Readers don’t know you exist because your content looks flawless.
What’s a day to day look like? Here it is.
- Proofread, re-structure, and edit blog posts and landing pages produced by SEO Content Managers
- Assist Director of SEO in reviewing client facing strategy spreadsheets
- Work hand-in-hand with our Client Services team to review and implement client revisions
- Proofread and edit social media content like news feed updates and advertisements
- Assist Digital PR team with reviewing external content like guest posts, infographics, interviews, and expert roundups
- Ensure content is fully optimized for SEO in WordPress, according to Yoast
- Address any post-publish issues, including formatting and spacing
- Click “Publish”
Ready to help our clients rank higher? Learn more about the specifics on what you’ll be managing and should be comfortable with.
Digital Marketing Intern – Summer
This isn’t your average internship, where you’ll be sequestered to a corner to analyze the analysis of an analyzer. No, no, my friend. Make no mistake.
You may still be sequestered to a corner, but you’ll be doing real work that matters to our team, our clients, and your professional development.
This digital marketing internship is a hands-on, rotational type of role that will expose you to the areas of SEO, Social Media, Digital PR, and Client Communications.
Specifically, you’ll be rotating throughout the summer to carefully construct content, conduct PR outreach, and support the creation of weekly client check-ins.
It’s our hope that you’ll walk away blown away by how much there is to marketing…but inspired to still continue on that journey.
Still curious about what an average day to day looks like? Learn more.
Technical SEO Intern – Summer
You have a basic understanding of HTML and WordPress. You possess a curiosity as to how SEO works.
Welcome to our Technical SEO internship, where for a full summer you’ll be learning the ins and outs of SEO at a digital marketing company that ranks on the first page of Google search results for the term, “digital marketing company.”
This Technical SEO internship is hands-on, where you’ll be working in tandem with our Technical SEO Director.
Let’s just cut to the chase. Here’s what an average day to day looks like:
- Conducting Technical SEO audits for home and primary pages of our clients
- Analyzing Google Search Console for trends, opportunities, and immediate fixes
- Improving site speed, which includes tactics like image optimization, plugin removal, server maintenance, and other stuff we try out
- Executing internal link building strategies to help raise the visibility of our clients
- Confirming access to Google Properties
- Diagnosing and researching and indexing or crawling issues…preferably in a proactive way
Ready to help our clients rank higher? Learn more about the specifics on what we’re looking for.
- Google “digital marketing company,” and Markitors is on the first page nationwide. We are poised for growth, and invite you to come along for the ride.
- We are a 12-person startup in Old Town Scottsdale, located in the heart of Civic Center Park.
- Our clients range from a brewing company in Scottsdale to a helicopter company in Hawaii to a consulting company in London to a print company in Nashville. We have clients all over the world in all different types of industries.
You are Unique
Respect the uniqueness of every human being.
Always Fresh, Always Thrilling
Innovate to keep things exciting.
Bias for Action
When in doubt, do what you think is right.
Deliver on all promises.
Strength in Numbers
Utilize all available resources.
Our Founding Team
Markitors is a digital marketing startup located in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale. We connect small businesses with customers...and have a great time doing it. If you Google "digital marketing company," you'll find Markitors on the 1st page of search results. We know our stuff, and nothing makes us happier than moving small businesses forward.