You probably send marketing emails out every week/month/quarter via Mailchimp.
You probably have been doing this all in-house and are looking at options to outsource your email campaigns.
You've come to the right place.
Here's what is included in our email newsletter management services:
- Email campaign strategy (what emails should we be sending, to who, how often, when, and why?)
- Email template refresh (ensure that the campaigns are optimized for delivery)
- Email campaign creation (copy, images, graphics, call to action)
- Email campaign reporting (we'll report on the results within 48 hours)
- Optional: Facebook ad management (we'll match your email list with Facebook users, create a campaign based on your email campaign, and advertise to them on Facebook. This ensures you reach the majority of your list, because email campaigns typically reach a small segment of your list, leaving the other 70-80% blind to your messages)
We can also assist in a couple other ways, including:
- Email campaign automation
- List growth (looking at your email pop ups on your site, sign up forms, and recommending what to implement for list growth)
- Ad management
- SEO, PPC, and Social Media management
We can send weekly emails for a monthly cost of $1,000, or $250 per email campaign.
We propose engaging us for 3 months and making a determination on whether to continue from there.
Yes, and no.
We do have email newsletter templates we use as a starting point, but each template is slightly different after going through these steps:
- Step 1: Audit the results of your existing email newsletter templates
- Step 2: Create two responsive email templates based on your performance and our industry knowledge
- Step 3: Make two rounds of revisions based on client feedback
- Step 4: A/B test both templates and determine winner
Here is an article we wrote for Forbes about our approach to email: https://www.forbes.com/sites/theyec/2017/02/09/how-to-send-company-emails-your-subscribers-will-want-to-open/#359fa4b21ade
A few of our beliefs about managing an email newsletter.
Consistency is key. Effective email newsletters are sent on a regular basis with valuable content.
You are unique. Every company has great things that share. We've marketed everything from dog shampoo to manufacturers of replacement triggers. It's a matter of finding what resonates.
Subscribers are unique. Most email newsletters I manage have multiple versions for the multiple different segments of subscribers. Why? Because people care about specific news. That's why the newspaper has a Sports section.
Do it right. A poor newsletter is a poor reflection of your company brand. Take the time to test, make sure it looks good, and use a trusted email provider to ensure delivery.
Measure what matters. An email newsletter should always measure it's effectiveness by anything from response rates to sales.
Ten years ago our company was not offering email newsletter management services. At the time, our company founder, Brett Farmiloe, was a financial auditor.
Every week Brett's employer had something newsworthy to share – new hires, new acquisitions, new services – but wasn’t sharing any of this news internally or externally.
So, Brett started a company newsletter.
Since then, Brett has long left his financial auditor gig but still has memories of the first email newsletter he sent. Today, clients ranging from small businesses with a handful of employees to multi-billion dollar international corporations with tens of thousands of shareholders trust Markitors to manage their email newsletters.
Along the way, we also became MailChimp Experts, which has opened up some incredible opportunities to service businesses like yours with newsletter management needs.
We believe every company has something newsworthy to share. Our email newsletter management services give companies a platform to effectively share it.
The people who hire us have way too much on their plate to worry about creating and sending out an email newsletter. Especially when you consider that email newsletters require consistency to be effective.
That’s where we come in to save the day to make people look good, and help make companies look great.
That, and we generally can deliver better results than you can with email marketing (no offense). We've sent well over a million emails to subscribers, and have plenty of tips to best optimize a newsletter.
How we do it
We determine what emails should we be sending, to who, how often, when, and why?
We do an email template refresh to ensure that the campaigns are optimized for delivery.
We create email newsletters – including copy, images, and graphics – then report on the results.
Fun Facts About Us
Years as a MailChimp Expert
MailChimp Projects Completed
Continents with Clients
We’re Forbes and HuffPost Contributors
What Our Clients Say
Markitors has grown our website from 0 visits to just over 60,000 monthly visits. Their digital marketing services are very effective in growing your brand online.
— Brian Mohr, Co-founder of Y Scouts
Our Founding Team
Markitors is a digital marketing startup located in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale. We connect small businesses with customers...and have a great time doing it. If you Google "digital marketing company," you'll find Markitors on the 1st page of search results. We know our stuff, and nothing makes us happier than moving small businesses forward.