This is an interview with SchoolCues, a school management software.
What’s your story?
We are living in an increasingly mobile world connected by automation and intelligence. I am passionate about education and especially in the survival and growth of small K-12 schools. Both my children attended a small Montessori charter school for more than ten years. I saw the number of nonproductive hours being spent on mundane tasks consuming time, paper and human intervention, which significantly added to the operational costs of the school. They were using different free tools and systems available online, thinking they were saving money, whereas they were actually adding a significant cost to their bottom line in terms of workforce productivity. This was the genesis of SchoolCues. We are entering our 10th year in the market.
What exactly does your company do and who benefits from the service?
SchoolCues is a low cost – all in one web-mobile solution specifically designed for small schools to manage their school administration.SchoolCues combines the eight essential elements of school management including Prospect Pipeline Management, Admissions & Enrollment, Student Information System, Online Payments dnd Tuition Management, School Communications, Parental Engagement, alumni Management, and School fundraising. SchoolCues helps small schools with 15 – 500 students with limited resources, infrastructure and budgets, and catering to an increasingly mobile parent and student generation, who need everything yesterday at their fingertips.
What makes you unique?
Ease of set up and use, employee and parent productivity gains and cash flow savings are the three primary value drivers that allow schools to get a significant return on investment right from the get-go.
What are you most excited about for the future of your company?
Bringing mobile payments and artificial intelligence solutions to small schools.
Do you have core values at your company? If so, what are they and how do they impact your business operations?
We operate across four pillars of values
- Accountability – We are accountable to ourselves and to our customers
- People – We surround ourselves with people better and smarter than ourselves to leverage our collective intellectual capital
- Integrity and Passion – Our core belief is our commitment to excellence.
- Quality – We build great products and we do it well.
What are some stats that help showcase the impact your company has?
- Over 85% of parents in schools using Schoolcues are engaged with the school.
- Any parental engagement transaction can be completed in 60 seconds or less from the platform.
- Schools and parents send over a million transactions every month through the platform
- Over 50,000 Permission forms, Incident reports, Forms, Sign-Ups and RSVPs are processed every month.
If you could give your clients one piece of advice, what would you say?
Customers are perfectly fine with mediocre products. However, they are not fine with mediocre service. Building and earning a customer’s trust is more valuable to us than their money. We have built our reputation and exceeded our customer’s expectations with a superior product at an affordable price and stellar service.