We are looking for a Partnerships Manager.
As a Partnerships Manager, you will help Markitors fulfill its mission to connect small businesses with their customers. You will manage Community Partnerships to ignite grassroots marketing efforts for small businesses while creating exposure and awareness for Markitors, our partners and our clients. These partnerships and marketing opportunities result in further branding for Markitors as the “#1 SEO company for small businesses” and ultimately helps drive organic search efforts for our clients.
This position requires passion, energy & persuasiveness, and a commitment to the small business community.
What’s a day-to-day look like? Here it is.
- Establish new strategic community partnerships with colleges, community organizations, and small business-focused brands to successfully drive mutual branding and content initiatives
- Manage a small team of Community Outreach Specialists to hit daily outreach activities and achieve partner goals
- Prospect potential partners using tools like Ahrefs
- Build outreach lists with contact information through Pipedrive CRM
- Nurture new and old relationships with community partners in Phoenix and other target cities for Markitors
- Serve as Markitors public spokesperson in Arizona organizations including Local First Arizona, University of Arizona, Grand Canyon University, AZBigMedia, BestCompaniesAZ, Tempe Chamber of Commerce and more
- Drive partner satisfaction by empowering association leaders through training and support to utilize their content partnership successfully
- Work directly with Digital PR Manager to identify strategic community partnerships and place content in authoritative outlets
Ready to make an impact for small businesses? Here are the things that stand out on a resume when we evaluate candidates:
- Consistently recognized for passion, energy & persuasiveness, and for commitment to small businesses
- Existing relationships with media, small business focused brands (ie Mailchimp, Intuit, American Express, etc), and other media outlets
- Currently serve or have served on multiple Boards and Councils
- Public speaking experience in front of a news camera or live audiences
- Experience in creating media content, including blog posts, newsletters, and social media updates
- “You Are Unique” – an alignment with our core values
Markitors is a great place to grow your knowledge and expertise in a progressive field that is becoming increasingly more complex. We have received three “Best Place To Work” awards and appear on the first page of search results for the term “digital marketing company.”
This is a 80/20 remote position, meaning 80% of work will be done remotely with an optional 20% of work being done in person in the Phoenix area.
Apply by sending your resume to [email protected]