We are looking for an SEO Consultant in Phoenix.
As an SEO Consultant, you will help Markitors fulfill its mission to connect small businesses with their customers.
Make no mistake, this is a sales position. But, the difference at Markitors is that all leads are inbound from our own SEO efforts.
You’ll never find yourself pestering people via LinkedIn, cold calling busy small business owners, or networking after hours at a conference collecting business cards. Instead, the majority of this role requires a prompt and knowledgeable response to the SEO inquiries we receive and developing deep relationships with prospects.
Success is defined by new clients and pushing Markitors closer to our goal of being “#1 SEO company in Phoenix” – and eventually, achieving our vision of being the nation’s largest locally focused SEO company for small businesses.
Oh, did we mention that we don’t have a single sales rep, and that you’ll be the first in this department?
This position requires an entrepreneurial spirit, a willingness to follow a well-defined process pioneered by our CEO, passion, energy, SEO knowledge, and a commitment to the success of small businesses.
What’s a day-to-day look like? Here it is.
- Field inbound inquiries about SEO (search engine optimization) from small businesses around the world
- Schedule and conduct 15-minute initial consultations via Zoom with small business owners and marketing professionals
- Create proposals and conduct SEO audits based on initial consultations and SEO tools like Ahrefs
- Present SEO audits and proposals to prospective clients in 30-minute Zoom calls
- Work directly with VP of Operations to onboard new clients
- Serve as a gatekeeper to the Markitors company culture (clients significantly impact our day-to-day operations and employee well-being)
- Drive client satisfaction by empowering small business owners and marketing professionals through training and support to utilize their SEO engagement successfully
- Work directly with Content Strategists and Digital PR teams at onboarding to transfer knowledge acquired during consultations
- Manage Pipedrive CRM and follow up as needed with prospective clients
Ready to help small businesses sustainably grow their companies? Here are the things that stand out on a resume when we evaluate candidates:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Accounting, or Finance
- 3.5 GPA or above
- Solid understanding of SEO (search engine optimization), including technical SEO components like indexing, crawling, and page experience
- Consistently recognized for passion, energy, and for commitment to small businesses
- Extremely data-driven
- At least one year of Sales experience
- Basic knowledge of Google Drive and Google Slides
- Quick learner with the ability to follow a well-defined process
- “You Are Unique” – an alignment with our core values
- Bonus points for experience with tools like Asana, Ahrefs, Pipedrive CRM
Markitors is a great place to grow your knowledge and expertise in a progressive field that is becoming increasingly more complex. We have received three “Best Place To Work” awards and appear on the first page of search results for the term “digital marketing company.”
This is a 80/20 remote position, meaning 80% of work will be done remotely with an optional 20% of work being done in person. Starting base salary is $30,000 with performance based bonuses and incentives.
Apply by sending your resume to [email protected]s.com.