Social Media Audit
Evaluate your social media marketing performance.
This article we wrote in Huffington Post lists some of those social media audit questions.
Here are some additional social media audit questions we ask ourselves during the process:
- What platforms have competitors established themselves on?
- What are competitors posting about?
- Do competitors appear to be successful?
- What platforms are competitors not using that can work to your competitive advantage?
- What can your business incorporate into its social media strategy that other competitors are doing?
- How can you be better than competitors?
- Where is the inspiration in social media, right now, whether it’s in your industry or not?
- What are people saying about your brand online?
- What are industry influencers sharing in their feeds?
- How can you incorporate your brand into the conversation?
- Where are your customers online?
- Which platforms are you effectively reaching these customers?
- When are your customers online?
- What are the most popular times, and when do people want to engage with your brand?
- What forms of advertising are you engaged in, and which of these types of campaigns could work for your company?
- Do you have an email list?
- Where does your community interact with your content?
- Where do you interact the most with your community?
- Is your team creating original, engaging images that mirror the imagery on your website?
- When someone visits your Instagram profile page, what are your images saying about your brand? Are they saying you’re in touch with your consumer base or are they emitting an entirely different message?
- How often are you posting content on each platform?
- How can you maximize your resources to automate daily social media tasks?
Those are just a few of the questions we look to answer in a social media audit.
Aggregated Social Media Marketing Tools
Markitors aggregates the top social media marketing tools into one concise social media audit.
Prioritized Action Items
Markitors organizes your action items into high, medium and low priority so you know where to focus first.
The end deliverables of an audit are a PDF report, supporting statistical documents and a GoToMeeting presentation to answer your questions.
From the time we get access to your account, you can expect the social media audit to be complete within 1-2 weeks.
Here’s what’s on our social media marketing audit checklist:
- Competition: How you stack up against your competitors.
- Listening: What people are saying about you online.
- Customers: Your customers DO use social media. Find out where they spend their time.
- Social Advertising: Fan growth and engagement with paid ads.
- Community: How fans engage with and support your brand.
- Copywriting: Tone and personality of your brand.
- Image: Look and feel of your brand.
- Frequency: How often you should share content with followers.
- Send Time: Best times and days to share content.
- Automation: How automation tools incorporate into your overall strategy.
Sure. Here’s a social media audit example.
We currently charge a one-time cost of $2,500 for a social media audit, with an average turnaround time of 1-2 weeks. Pricing is subject to change based on demand.
How We Do It
First, we develop a marketing plan based on your business’ challenges and goals.
We take this insight to build the foundation for your digital marketing efforts.
Now that key online assets are built, we bring your brand to life online.
Ready to get started?
AVERAGE SEO AUDIT
We Practice What We Preach
We’re Forbes and HuffPost Contributors
What Our Clients Say
Markitors has grown our website from 0 visits to just over 60,000 monthly visits. Their digital marketing services are very effective in growing your brand online.
Our Founding Team
Markitors is a digital marketing startup located in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale. We connect small businesses with customers…and have a great time doing it. If you Google “digital marketing company,” you’ll find Markitors on the 1st page of search results. We know our stuff, and nothing makes us happier than moving small businesses forward.