Social Media Strategy Services
Develop a social media plan.
With every social media strategy we conduct a social media audit. A social media audit enables us to evaluate your social media marketing performance and determine the necessary steps to deliver results from social media efforts.
Our social media audit takes a close look at the following components:
- Competitors: What other companies are doing
- Listening: What are people saying about you online
- Customers: Where do you customers spend their time online
- Community: How fans engage with and support your brand
- Copywriting: Tone and personality of your brand
- Image: Look and feel of your brand
- Frequency: How often you share content with followers
- Send Time: Best times and days to share content
- Automation: How automation tools incorporate into your strategy
The end result of our social media audit is a PDF deliverable with our recommendations, as well as a presentation delivering our findings.
Measuring the success of a social media strategy is one of the toughest challenges business owners face. What does all the boosting, posting, liking, commenting, and following really do for your business?
1. Establish KPIs. Key performance indicators can include metrics like sales, followers, reach, and engagement.
2. Measure KPIs. Each week you should measure and report on the results from your KPIs.
3. Determine ROI. Translate KPIs into ROI. What value does each KPI have on your business?
Creating a social media strategy helps you answer the tough questions surrounding your activity on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Snapchat. By analyzing activity, a company can make adjustments to evaluate the benefits and improve their social media marketing performance.
Let’s break the ROI acronym down: Return on Investment. In order to calculate ROI on social media, you need to figure out return and investment.
Investment is easy. What are you paying your social media manager, and what are you paying social media platforms?
Return should be based on key performance indicators like sales. Metrics like followers, reach, and engagement should be assigned a value as well. What’s each new follower worth? What’s the value of an impression?
Once you have values assigned for each KPI, divide by your investment and you’ll have calculated ROI on social media.
We’ve seen the “free-for-all” before. One group within a company will start to tinker with social media. Then another group begins to make social media efforts…and then another.
These social media experiments start with a full head of steam. But with no real strategy, employees take the company’s message and marketing in several different directions at once. It’s a recipe for disaster.
Just do a quick Google search for “social media fails by companies.” You’ll find the “fails of the year,” featuring companies who contributed to controversial hashtags or shared inappropriate content at the wrong time.
That’s why you’re here. You don’t want to end up on this year’s social media fails list, and you want to implement a social media strategy with clear objectives and measurable goals. We can help with that.
The process is simple:
1. We audit all of your current social media efforts
2. We audit all of your competitor social media efforts
3. We deliver a strategy document and presentation that gives your company a viable roadmap to take your social media efforts to the next level.
That’s it. A very simple framework that has produced exceptional results for organizations like an upscale nutritional supplement retail store with hundreds of franchisees, the nation’s largest public university and several small businesses.
How We Do It
First, we develop a marketing plan based on your business’ challenges and goals.
We take this insight to build the foundation for your SEO efforts.
Now that key online assets are built, we bring your brand to life online.
Ready to get started?
AVERAGE SEO AUDIT
We Practice What We Preach
We’re Forbes and HuffPost Contributors
What Our Clients Say
Markitors has grown our website from 0 visits to just over 60,000 monthly visits. Their SEO services are very effective in growing your brand online.
Our Founding Team
Markitors is an SEO startup located in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale. We connect small businesses with customers…and have a great time doing it. If you Google “small business SEO,” you’ll find Markitors on the 1st page of search results. We know our stuff, and nothing makes us happier than moving small businesses forward.