Markitors moves small businesses forward online. We are looking to hire a full-time, in-house Digital Marketing Manager.
Google “digital marketing company,” and Markitors is on the first page nationwide. We are a 4-person startup in Old Town Scottsdale that is building the foundation for future “Inc 5000” type of growth.
Now, for the details.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager.
Every client we work with has a dream for their business. It is your job to bring those dreams to life through the monthly management of SEO, Pay Per Click Advertising, Email Marketing and Social Media to achieve our clients’ objectives.
- Manage the online marketing efforts for a variety of small businesses you’ve most likely never heard of
- Write a high volume of SEO-optimized blog posts to drive organic search traffic
- Post quality social media updates on platforms ranging from Facebook to Flickr, LinkedIn to Reddit
- Customize email campaigns in MailChimp
- Manage paid Facebook and Twitter advertising campaigns
- Optimize paid Google AdWords advertising campaigns
- Interface and communicate consistently with clients
- Move the needle
What Good Looks Like (in no particular order):
- The most common word used to describe previous work experiences is the word “wrote“
- Comfort with any writing assignment, from 800-word blog posts to 140-character tweets to writing an email
- You’re not afraid of diving into HTML sometimes in the backend of WordPress
- If your house was on fire, you’d grab your monthly planner before running for your life
- You’re not afraid to pick up a phone and talk to a CEO/business owner
- When you make a list, you check it twice for accuracy
- Spreadsheets don’t make you want to vomit
- You majored (or could have majored) in Journalism, English or Accounting
- You graduated from an Honors college, or received significant honors from a college
- You’re curious about how SEO, Pay Per Click, Social Media and Email Campaigns really work
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Not about that corporate life. We have a blast working as a small-team startup!
- You will make up 16.6666666% of our company. The opportunities to grow are endless.
- You will receive a new Mac from the Apple Store
- Nice office in Old Town with good people and scenic views
- You can wear what makes you feel comfortable — you don’t have to sport that suit & tie or those heels. (Again, not about that corporate life.)
- Customized rewards based on performance
Our goal is to have a holiday party with 30 employees in 2018. We are poised for growth, and invite you to come along for the ride.
To apply please send firstname.lastname@example.org a 500-word writing sample and a resume.