Our website development timeline is 4 weeks.
Here's the timeline and our process.
- Week 1: Develop sitemap and schedule kick-off call with Markitors web development team and your team
- Week 2: Markitors team develops initial site based on sitemap
- Week 3: Markitors shares website with your team. Your team makes revision requests.
- Week 4: Markitors makes revision requests. Your team approves site or makes final revision requests. Markitors launches site after your approval.
Our average price for a WordPress website is $5,000 and includes:
- Responsive WordPress website
- Mobile Optimized
- 2 rounds of website revisions
- Basic SEO Optimization & Keyword Implementation
- SSL Secure
- WordPress plugin optimization
- (1) hour of training so you'll feel comfortable making updates to the website
- Build out of up to 10 pages, plus a blog
- Free hosting on dedicated server for first 12 months through WPEngine
- Inbound marketing strategy
In addition, our monthly digital marketing packages range from $1500 - $5000 / month.
We have some flexibility on the development cost if:
- We reach an agreement to do some ongoing marketing after the site launches
- We reach an agreement to host the website at $30 / month
- We include a backlink to the Markitors website from the footer of the new site
Many website developers ignore SEO when diving into a WordPress development project. We put SEO at the forefront of what we do.
Here are a few things we'll do to enhance your website SEO:
- Create Page Title Tags and Meta Descriptions targeting keywords
- Implement 301 redirects to prevent 404 errors (aka - "broken links")
- Design the site for speed - a primary ranking factor in Google's algorithm
- Install a SSL certificate for site security - another SEO ranking factor
- Design and submit a sitemap to Google Search Console
- Ensure proper url permalinks structure
Our hourly rate is $125 / hour.
Even if you do have some experience on WordPress, having some training so you can make changes after the site is live is worthwhile.
You have a difficult decision as many of the WordPress website development firms out there possess a professional portfolio, expertise in inbound marketing, and are competitive on price.
There are a few differentiators for us beyond a solid website portfolio.
1. Google "digital marketing company." We're typically on the first page of search results nationwide. We know our stuff with SEO. One of your main motivators for a website redesign is to be discovered online. We know our stuff with SEO, and will apply that knowledge to your website.
2. We're thought leaders and frequently contribute to Forbes. Here's our articles. Here's a few thoughts on what to consider before investing in SEO. And, this article really helps describe our approach to SEO.
3. We're pretty easy to work with. You can view our customer testimonial video below from Brian Mohr, Y Scouts co-founder and Managing Partner. We've worked with Brian through multiple website development projects and have grown Y Scouts site traffic from 0 visits to more than 60,000 visits per month.
Here's the information we'll need:
- 1. Current Website Login
- 2. DNS Login Info
- 3. Google Analytics Access.
We'll also need a signed agreement and payment of 50% of the initial project cost.
You have full, 100% access and ownership of your website at the completion of the project.
Sometimes we receive calls from companies who have lost their website because an agreement expired. We believe that's the wrong way to do business.
Beyond full ownership, you will receive:
- WordPress administrative access
- FTP access
- Database access
- DNS settings access
How we do it
We develop the sitemap and schedule kick-off call with your team.
We develop the initial WordPress site and share with your team for two rounds of revision requests.
We finalize the website based on revision requests, receive final approval, and launch the site.
Our Client Footprint
Years In Business
Employees In Scottsdale
We’re Forbes Contributors
What Our Clients Say
Markitors has grown our website from 0 visits to just over 60,000 monthly visits. Their digital marketing services are very effective in growing your brand online.
-Brian Mohr, Co-founder of Y Scouts
Our Founding Team
Markitors is a digital marketing startup located in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale. We connect small businesses with customers...and have a great time doing it. If you Google "digital marketing company," you'll find Markitors on the 1st page of search results. We know our stuff, and nothing makes us happier than moving small businesses forward.