WORDPRESS WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
Get a responsive, secure and SEO friendly WordPress website.
Our website development timeline is 4 weeks.
Here’s the timeline and our process.
- Week 1: Develop sitemap and schedule kick-off call with Markitors web development team and your team
- Week 2: Markitors team develops initial site based on sitemap
- Week 3: Markitors shares website with your team. Your team makes revision requests.
- Week 4: Markitors makes revision requests. Your team approves site or makes final revision requests. Markitors launches site after your approval.
Our average price for a WordPress website is $5,000 and includes:
- Responsive WordPress website
- Mobile Optimized
- 2 rounds of website revisions
- Basic SEO Optimization & Keyword Implementation
- SSL Secure
- WordPress plugin optimization
- (1) hour of training so you’ll feel comfortable making updates to the website
- Build out of up to 10 pages, plus a blog
- Free hosting on dedicated server for first 12 months through WPEngine
- Inbound marketing strategy
In addition, our monthly digital marketing packages range from $1500 – $5000 / month.
We have some flexibility on the development cost if:
- We reach an agreement to do some ongoing marketing after the site launches
- We reach an agreement to host the website at $30 / month
- We include a backlink to the Markitors website from the footer of the new site
Many website developers ignore SEO when diving into a WordPress development project. We put SEO at the forefront of what we do.
Here are a few things we’ll do to enhance your website SEO:
- Create Page Title Tags and Meta Descriptions targeting keywords
- Implement 301 redirects to prevent 404 errors (aka – “broken links”)
- Design the site for speed – a primary ranking factor in Google’s algorithm
- Install a SSL certificate for site security – another SEO ranking factor
- Design and submit a sitemap to Google Search Console
- Ensure proper url permalinks structure
WordPress plugin optimization. Lots of sites underperform because they’re too heavy with plugins. We deliver lightweight sites with only the necessary plugins so that the website loads quickly and performs well for SEO.
Our hourly rate is $125 / hour.
Even if you do have some experience on WordPress, having some training so you can make changes after the site is live is worthwhile.
Yes, every project we take on incorporates strategy into the build out and design. Our plan would be to take a look at the pages you’ve identified, do keyword research around each page, optimize the page for these keywords so that the site will be strong from a foundational level.
You have a difficult decision as many of the WordPress website development firms out there possess a professional portfolio, expertise in inbound marketing, and are competitive on price.
There are a few differentiators for us beyond a solid website portfolio.
1. Google “digital marketing company.” We’re typically on the first page of search results nationwide. We know our stuff with SEO. One of your main motivators for a website redesign is to be discovered online. We know our stuff with SEO, and will apply that knowledge to your website.
2. We’re thought leaders and frequently contribute to Forbes. Here’s our articles. Here’s a few thoughts on what to consider before investing in SEO. And, this article really helps describe our approach to SEO.
3. We’re pretty easy to work with. You can view our customer testimonial video below from Brian Mohr, Y Scouts co-founder and Managing Partner. We’ve worked with Brian through multiple website development projects and have grown Y Scouts site traffic from 0 visits to more than 60,000 visits per month.
Social media is a great way for financial advisors to humanize their brand and connect with customers. It can be used to build brand awareness, increase website exposure, forge relationships and so much more.
However, as a SEO company for financial services, we believe our efforts are best focused on SEO so we no longer offer social media services.
We can. Our monthly website hosting packages are around $30 / month. This includes having our team maintain the plugins, monitor the site, utilize our CDN, and make the site SSL secure.
Here’s the information we’ll need:
- 1. Current Website Login
- 2. DNS Login Info
- 3. Google Analytics Access.
We’ll also need a signed agreement and payment of 50% of the initial project cost.
We will build your website on an existing theme that we have utilized for the last 5 years. We know this theme in and out and are able to customize it to your liking. Just as important to the look of the theme is it’s performance. We’ve taken clients from 0 monthly visits to more than 50,000 monthly visits utilizing this theme. It’s not likely that you’ll experience the same growth, but nonetheless, you’ll know that your website theme has been tried and tested by many of our clients.
You have full, 100% access and ownership of your website at the completion of the project.
Sometimes we receive calls from companies who have lost their website because an agreement expired. We believe that’s the wrong way to do business.
Beyond full ownership, you will receive:
- WordPress administrative access
- FTP access
- Database access
- DNS settings access
Yes. You can use Google’s Mobile Friendly tool to confirm mobile responsiveness at any time.
Contact us, and let’s start the conversation.
How We Do It
First, we develop a marketing plan based on your business’ challenges and goals.
We take this insight to build the foundation for your SEO efforts.
Now that key online assets are built, we bring your brand to life online.
Ready to get started?
Our Client Footprint
YOU FOUND US ON GOOGLE, RIGHT?
Google consistently ranks us as one of the top SEO agencies around.
We’re Forbes Contributors
What Our Clients Say
Markitors has grown our website from 0 visits to just over 60,000 monthly visits. Their digital marketing services are very effective in growing your brand online.
Our Founding Team
Markitors is an SEO startup located in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale. We connect small businesses with customers…and have a great time doing it. If you Google “small business SEO,” you’ll find Markitors on the 1st page of search results. We know our stuff, and nothing makes us happier than moving small businesses forward.