#1 Chiropractor SEO Services Company

How Chiropractors Get Found on Google
Schedule a Consultation

An agency incorporates high-quality content, backlinks, and technical SEO into their SEO strategy.

High Quality Content

High quality content targets chiropractic keywords to drive organic traffic. This content typically answers the frequently asked questions new patients have.

Backlinks​

SEO experts build relevant and authoritative backlinks from web pages to chiropractic websites. These external placements raise the authority of a website around a particular topic. An authoritative website outranks competitors in search engines and drives more organic traffic.

Technical SEO​

Technical SEO allows search engines to discover and index content. This includes on-page analysis of HTML tags, page speed, and full-scale technical audits.

Monthly Reports​

Chiropractors are busy! That's why a monthly report that incorporates data from Google Analytics and Google My Business - including keyword search rankings - are critical to help determine the ROI on a SEO campaign.

A few things chiropractors should request in their monthly report:

  • Website Traffic (from Organic Search)
  • Total Impressions
  • Keyword Rankings
  • Backlinks
  • Technical SEO improvements
  • Conversion Rate

A search engine results page typically displays local businesses that are relevant and in close proximity to a Google search. You can see this in Google My Business, Google Maps, and Google Search.

If you really want to know how Local SEO works, there are only three words to remember: Relevance, Distance, and Prominence.

Relevance

Relevance refers to how well a local listing matches what someone is searching for. There are a few ways chiropractors can make their business more relevant in Local SEO:

  • Create Google My Business listing
  • Enter complete data
  • Verify your location(s)
  • Keep your hours accurate
  • Manage and respond to reviews
  • Add photos
  • On Page SEO
  • Posts

Distance​

Distance is just like it sounds – how far each potential search result from the location term used in a search. How can you improve distance (other than strategically placing your chiropractic practice in a centralized area with a lot of foot traffic?). Simple: NAP (Name, Address, Phone).

  • Business name
  • Address
  • Phone number

Prominence​

Prominence refers to how well-known a business is. Unfortunately for a lot of local businesses, establishing prominence is the hardest part about Local SEO. Here's how to make a Google My Business profile more prominent:

  • Online Reviews (Google, Yelp, Facebook)
  • Local Citations (Any Branded Mention online)
  • Directories (Foursquare, Factual, InfoGroup)
  • Off Page SEO (Links)
  • On Page SEO (Articles & Content)
  • Follow SEO best practices

Chiropractic marketing is heavily focused on people. Patients can see their chiropractor three times per week or more. Social media provides a chiropractic practice with the opportunity to humanize themselves. A good social media strategy can incorporate events, information, and behind the scenes photos to help potential patients get a feel for the practice.

As a chiropractor SEO company, we've found that practices are successful running their own social media accounts. That's why we no longer offer social media as a service.

A digital marketing strategy for a chiropractor can include SEO, PPC, Social Media, Email Marketing, and even Text Messaging.

Let's look at how SEO complements each element.

SEO & PPC

One objective with an SEO campaign is to reduce paid advertising costs. The more organic traffic a website generates, the less reliant a website will be on paid traffic to generate new leads. So, when an SEO campaign is just beginning, it is a smart idea to run a PPC campaign to drive traffic. Then, as organic traffic increases through SEO, a PPC campaign is reduced to account for better online visibility.

SEO & Social Media

SEO content feeds into a social media strategy. If the blog features new content weekly, then this content can naturally be shared on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram with the same frequency.

SEO & Email Marketing​

Similar to social media, SEO content can be featured in email marketing campaigns. These campaigns can be automated (i.e. - new patient campaigns that are educational) and manual campaigns (monthly newsletters).

SEO really helps support the core areas of a digital marketing strategy.

The best chiropractic keywords are going to drive new patients into the practice...whether it be within the next hour or the next week.

Some of the top keywords that require the highest advertising costs per click include:

  • chiropractor near me
  • walk in chiropractor
  • chiropractor costs (x ray costs)
  • chiropractor car accident treatment
  • "TYPE" chiropractor (headache, pregnancy, knee pain)
  • "CITY" chiropractor (Phoenix, NYC, Denver)

These are keywords that you can either pay to appear for through Google Adwords, or can work to appear organically for through SEO.

According to clickstream data, only 8% of potential clients searching for "chiropractor" on a Google search click on a paid ad. The other 92% of your target audience is scrolling to organic search engine results, where the information is more trusted.

That's a little scary to think anyone can advertise for chiropractic services and attract 8% of the people who are searching for help.

We speak chiropractor. We can talk to you about the benefits of upper cervical chiropractic care. Atlas & Axis aren't some fictional characters in a book; they are the top two bones in the neck (which surrounds our nervous system). We know "alignment" is the word most commonly used throughout the day at a practice.

We're not just a chiropractic SEO company. We actually understand what you and patients are looking to achieve.

Patients can come from anywhere: within a 5-mile radius or a 2.5 hour drive. There are plenty of ways a chiropractor can connect with the target audience. You can host informational family dinners at Olive Garden; free initial check-ups on Saturdays; direct mail - the list goes on.

A few things we do know about online marketing and chiropractic practices:

  • "Chiropractor near me" is searched approximately 200,000 times per month across the United States
  • Only 11% of patients searching this term click on a paid ad (the other 89% click on an organic listing
  • The average cost per click of this keyword is $7.00 (as of 2020)
  • So, we know online marketing has a place in a chiropractic office. It just needs to make sense.

We do not, but we have plenty of good referrals. And besides, you probably already have a patient who does website design on the side.

Chiropractic SEO Audit

Check the online presence of your chiropractic practice and learn how you can drive more website traffic.

Chiropractic SEO Services

Content

1

Content creation to attract new patients.

Digital PR

2

External placements to boost authority.

Technical

3

Allows search engines to index content.

Ready to get started?

How To Get New
Chiropractic Patients

Our first chiropractor client experienced a 6x jump in organic traffic within our first 6 months of working together.

How did this happen?

Several pieces of content we created for the website ranked #1 for their target search terms. Some even achieved a featured snippet (Google’s search engine result that provides users with the best, direct answer to their questions).

All of this increased activity led to more phone calls and more interest around the practice.

chiropractor marketing case study

You Found Us On Google, Right?

Google consistently ranks us as one of the top SEO agencies around.

Chiropractor SEO Articles

chiropractor marketing

6 Ways to Adjust Your Chiropractic Marketing Plan

These chiropractic marketing ideas will expand your client base past your existing network.

chiropractic blog ideas

How to Brainstorm Chiropractor Blog Topics

Targeting the right chiropractic blog topics boosts website traffic and brings new patients.

chiropractor directory

How to Boost Local SEO Through Chiropractor Directories

Learn how to use chiropractor directories to build up local SEO and online visibility.

Testimonials

I can’t recommend Markitors highly enough from both a speed and investment angle. Their SEO services are very effective in growing your brand online.

— Brian Mohr, Co-founder of Y Scouts

Chiropractor SEO Experts

If you Google the term, “digital marketing company,” you’ll most likely find Markitors on the first page of search results. Of the 15,000+ digital marketing agencies who offer SEO services in the United States, Google consistently ranks us as one of the top choices for search engine optimization.

We launched and have built our digital marketing company in a sustainable and predictable way through SEO. We do the same for small businesses, and for chiropractors like you.

We get results. We practice what we preach. And we believe in having a good time while connecting our clients with customers.

seo company for small business

Let's Reward Your Scrolling