They don’t teach Community Management in college. Come intern with us.
Our Mission: Terkel is a Markitors owned knowledge platform that creates community-driven content featuring expert insights. Our mission is to connect brands with trusted experts…and to give “voice” to the uncelebrated.
- You Are Unique: Respect the uniqueness of every human being.
- Always Fresh, Always Thrilling: Innovate to keep things exciting.
- Bias For Action: When in doubt, do what you think is right.
- Ownership: Deliver on all promises.
- Strength In Numbers: Use data to help make decisions.
Now, for the details.
We are looking for a Community Manager Intern.
The sole responsibility of a Community Manager Intern is to expand the Terkel community. Our community consists of successful entrepreneurs, business leaders, and knowledgeable experts from around the world. A Community Management Intern nurtures relationships, attracts new panelists, and creates articles that feature qualified experts.
You are a Super Connector on campus and online. Conversations flow naturally and easily. Multitasking and time management are strengths. Sending a segmented email campaign via Mailchimp and crafting a customized status update depending on the social media platform is in your wheelhouse. You’re adaptable, smart, and find a way to get things done.
What’s a day-to-day look like? Here it is.
- Recruit panelists to submit expert insights for articles
- Edit articles to include high-quality expert insights from the community
- Brainstorm recruiting tactics to grow the Terkel community
- Send email campaigns via Mailchimp to notify panelists of article inclusion
- Share social media status updates to notify panelists and promote partners
Ready to grow Terkel? Here are the things that stand out on a resume when we evaluate candidates:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, English or Journalism
- 3.8 GPA or above
- A love for connecting with people
- Unsatisfied curiosity for marketing
- An active LinkedIn profile that stands out among the rest
Terkel is a great place to grow your knowledge and expertise in a progressive field that is becoming increasingly more complex.
The start and end dates of this internship align with the Spring Semester schedule and are flexible during both Spring and Summer. This is a paid internship with an hourly wage of $12.80 / hour.
Apply by sending your resume cover letter to [email protected]