The Tempe Chamber of Commerce has partnered with Markitors to bring you content driven by community insights.
Sharing knowledge is the quickest and best way to empower the local business community. The new partnership was created to offer the Tempe community valuable content, such as:
- Thought leadership, generated by industry experts and their advice
- Articles on local jobs, strategies, and tips
- Career & leadership development tips
The Tempe Chamber of Commerce and Markitors are excited to start this partnership and help empower the local business community. To officially announce this new partnership, the Tempe Chamber of Commerce will be hosting a virtual ribbon-cutting ceremony on May 13, 2020, beginning at 1:00 p.m. The best part is, anyone can join in from home, by clicking here.
How do Community Panels work?
- Community members respond in 3-5 sentences to predetermined question prompts
- Markitors editors select the best answers and form them into articles to be published on the Tempe Chamber blog
- The content produced is highly shareable, thanks to the reach of the multiple members featured
How do I get involved?
- If you are a member of the Tempe Chamber of Commerce, email [email protected] for the latest questionnaire. Include the subject line “Tempe Chamber Panel” and we will send you the latest Tempe Chamber questionnaire with opportunities to contribute to an upcoming article.
- If you are a business owner or a professional in the Greater Phoenix area, email [email protected] for a questionnaire with upcoming article opportunities. Include the subject line “Community Panelist” and we will send you the latest questionnaire with opportunities to contribute to an upcoming article across all of our Partners.
About the Tempe Chamber of Commerce:
For more than a century, the Tempe Chamber of Commerce has built an environment that enhances the economic vitality of its membership and the business community as a whole. Representing more than 650 businesses, the Tempe Chamber of Commerce strengthens the local economy through network development, advocacy, professional development and influence. It regularly advocates for a favorable business climate through interactive public policy engagement and provides ongoing representation in government at local, state and federal levels. For more information on the Tempe Chamber of Commerce, please visit www.tempechamber.org or call 480-967-7897.
Markitors is a Scottsdale-based company that creates community-driven content. With partnerships at the local and national level, Markitors builds and manages communities that give ordinary people a chance to share their expert insights.