Our Mission: to connect small businesses with customers…and to have a good time doing it.
- You Are Unique: Respect the uniqueness of every human being.
- Always Fresh, Always Thrilling: Innovate to keep things exciting.
- Bias For Action: When in doubt, do what you think is right.
- Ownership: Deliver on all promises.
- Strength In Numbers: Use data to help make decisions.
Now, for the details.
We are looking for a Client Services Intern.
Markitors is looking for a Client Services Intern to assist our Client Services team. In this role, you will get the chance to work directly with our Client Services team and learn about analytics, reporting, client communication, and SEO functions. A successful Client Services Intern has strong communication skills, an upbeat personality, and a desire to learn about our clients.
What’s a day to day look like as a Client Services Intern? Here it is.
- Compose and send weekly check-in emails to clients to provide updates and seek approvals for Markitors deliverables
- Follow up with small business clients on quarterly content strategies, content approvals, and digital PR quote approvals
- Add approved client quotes to article documents
- Assist in compiling monthly reports to share KPIs around SEO performance
- Monitor Client Services inbox to respond back to clients with answers to their questions or requests
- Attend Agile meetings to brainstorm ideas, prioritize sprints, and to bring diversity on the table
Desired (Not Required) Skills:
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Google Data Studio
- Knowledge of Google Search Console
- Familiarity with On-Page Search Engine Optimization
- Familiarity with Off-Page Search Engine Optimization
- Familiarity with Technical Search Engine Optimization
- Experience with Content Creation (blogs, social media posts, etc.)
In addition to learning all the above skills, interns will have the opportunity to experience what it is like to be at the center of an SEO Digital Marketing Agency.
In this role, you will work with a variety of clients in different industries and have a dedicated mentor to help you explore what it is like to be a young, marketing professional.
Tools you’ll use:
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Google Data Studios
- Google Sheets
Your day-to-day activities include a lot of communication both internally and externally to a wide variety of business leaders and talented professionals.
Plus, you’re doing it in a startup environment named a Best Place To Work three times, at a company that knows SEO (Google: “digital marketing company.” Markitors typically comes up on the first pages of search results, nationwide). You can get a feel for our culture by taking a look at our Instagram account.
In terms of knowledge and experience, this role requires an ability to be extremely detail oriented. Curiosity, resilience, patience, and the ability to hunt down approvals from hard to reach clients are a must. The on-boarding process will include a healthy dose of SEO foundations to familiarize you with the world of digital marketing.
Markitors is a great place to grow your knowledge and expertise in a progressive field that is becoming increasingly more complex.
This is a paid internship with an hourly wage of $12.15 / hour. Start Date: September 20th. End Date: December 22nd.
Apply by sending your resume to [email protected]