Our Mission: to connect small businesses with customers…and to have a good time doing it.
- You Are Unique: Respect the uniqueness of every human being.
- Always Fresh, Always Thrilling: Innovate to keep things exciting.
- Bias For Action: When in doubt, do what you think is right.
- Ownership: Deliver on all promises.
- Strength In Numbers: Use data to help make decisions.
1. Google “digital marketing company,” and Markitors is on the first page nationwide.
2. We are a small startup in Old Town Scottsdale, located in the heart of Civic Center Park.
3. Our clients range from an Ivy League school in New Haven to a personality assessment company in Cupertino to a brand name hotel in Washington DC. We have clients all over the world in all different types of industries.
Now, for the details.
We are looking for a Client Services Intern.
Markitors is looking for a Client Services Intern to assist our Director of Client Services. In this role, you will get the chance to work directly with our Director and learn about analytics, reporting, client communication, and SEO functions. A successful Client Services Intern has strong communication skills, an upbeat personality, and a desire to learn about our clients.
Desired (Not Required) Skills:
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Google Data Studio
- Knowledge of Google Search Console
- Familiarity with On-Page Search Engine Optimization
- Familiarity with Off-Page Search Engine Optimization
- Familiarity with Technical Search Engine Optimization
- Experience with Content Creation (blogs, social media posts, etc.)
In addition to learning all the above skills, interns will have the opportunity to experience what it is like to be at the center of an SEO Digital Marketing Agency.
In this role, you will work with a variety of clients in different industries and have a dedicated mentor to help you explore what it is like to be a young, marketing professional.
Tools you’ll use:
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Google Data Studios
- Google Sheets
Markitors is a great place to grow your knowledge and expertise in a progressive field that is becoming increasingly more complex.
This is a paid internship with an hourly wage of $12 / hour.
Apply by sending your resume to [email protected]