Our Mission: to connect small businesses with customers…and to have a good time doing it.
- You Are Unique: Respect the uniqueness of every human being.
- Always Fresh, Always Thrilling: Innovate to keep things exciting.
- Bias For Action: When in doubt, do what you think is right.
- Ownership: Deliver on all promises.
- Strength In Numbers: Use data to help make decisions.
1. Google “digital marketing company,” and Markitors is on the first page nationwide.
2. We are a small startup in Old Town Scottsdale, located in the heart of Civic Center Park, voted a best place to work 3 years in a row.
3. Our clients are all small businesses. We have clients all over the world in all different types of industries.
Now, for the details.
We are looking for a Client Services Manager.
Markitors is looking for a Client Services Manager to be the connection between our clients and our teams. In this role, you ensure your team executes marketing strategies and report the results – both good and bad – to clients with poise and confidence.
You are the person clients turn to when they need an SEO question answered. You make certain that clients receive what was promised to them in their contractual agreement. You play a crucial role in client retention.
In short, you ensure client success. It’s a challenging role requiring a careful balance between the client’s needs and the agency’s bottom line.
A successful Client Services Intern has strong communication skills, an upbeat personality, and a desire to learn about our clients.
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Familiarity with On-Page Search Engine Optimization
- Familiarity with Off-Page Search Engine Optimization
- Familiarity with Technical Search Engine Optimization
- Writing (experience with Content Creation is a plus)
- Consulting (ability to strategize with business owners)
Here is what the day-to-day looks like:
- Be the connection between our clients and our teams
- Understand and communicate the SEO marketing strategies for 30+ small businesses
- Lead all calls with clients with assistance from Content, Digital PR, and Technical SEO leads
- Collaborate with Director of SEO Content to ensure marketing strategies are executed
- Connect with Director of PR to ensure placements are being secured
- Work with Technical SEO Director to troubleshoot issues and navigate client website requests
- Communicate internal activities from Content, PR, and Technical SEO teams weekly to clients
- Monitor and identify wins in tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Ahrefs
- Create monthly reports recapping results and next steps for clients
- Share successes to help foster an internal culture focused on teamwork
- Receive client requests and create tasks for the appropriate team members in Asana, our project management platform, with detailed notes so the work gets done the right way
- Effortlessly manage numerous daily client emails and internal Asana notifications
- Develop an understanding of the client’s business model and marketplace, with an eye on ROI
- Continuously educate yourself on marketing techniques that help our teams innovate on the way we create and execute marketing campaigns
- Measure your own success through client retention and client growth
Client Services must have strong verbal and written communication skills. You are a stickler for the details. You are able to thrive amongst uncertainty. In general, you are an optimist, honest, and a positive person.
Most importantly, you are a marketing expert. Your expertise elevates everyone around you – your clients, your team, and yourself.
You are able to lead a webinar on SEO. You can answer questions when it comes to WordPress.
Client Services knows when to push and when to let things simmer. You have a strong but non-aggressive leadership style, as you ultimately have the biggest impact on client results.
If that all describes you – and you are ready to connect small businesses with customers – we want to meet you.
Apply by sending your resume and cover letter to [email protected].