We are looking for a Community Outreach Coordinator.
The sole responsibility of a Community Outreach Coordinator is to invite experts to share their insights on Terkel, a knowledge platform that connects brands with expert insights. The Terkel community consists of successful entrepreneurs, business leaders, and knowledgeable experts from around the world. A Community Outreach Coordinator identifies experts, invites them to the platform, and nurtures relationships.
Success is measured by new registrations, insights submitted via the knowledge platform, and panelist quality.
This position requires an attention to detail and ability to follow a well-defined process. You’re adaptable, smart, and find a way to get things done. Above all, you are a self-motivated Super Connector.
What’s a day-to-day look like? Here it is.
- Prospect experts using social media platforms and tools like Ahrefs and SparkToro
- Build outreach lists with contact information
- Invite experts to share insights via Terkel
- Nurture new and old relationships with community members
Ready to grow Terkel? Here are the things that stand out on a resume when we evaluate candidates:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, English or Journalism
- 3.5 GPA or above
- A love to connect people
- Unsatisfied curiosity for marketing
- Basic knowledge of Google Drive, Google Sheets, and Google Docs
Markitors is a great place to grow your knowledge and expertise in a progressive field that is becoming increasingly more complex.
This is a fully remote position. Starting base salary is $30,000 with additional performance based bonuses and incentives.
Apply by sending your resume to [email protected]