They don’t teach Community Partnerships in college. Come intern with us.
Our Mission: Terkel is a Markitors owned knowledge platform that creates community-driven content featuring expert insights. Our mission is to connect brands with trusted experts…and to give “voice” to the uncelebrated.
- You Are Unique: Respect the uniqueness of every human being.
- Always Fresh, Always Thrilling: Innovate to keep things exciting.
- Bias For Action: When in doubt, do what you think is right.
- Ownership: Deliver on all promises.
- Strength In Numbers: Use data to help make decisions.
Now, for the details.
We are looking for a Community Partnerships Intern.
The sole responsibility of a Community Partnerships Intern is to establish new strategic community partnerships with small business-focused brands. Working in an Agile team, these partnerships and marketing opportunities result in branding and ultimately helps drive organic search efforts for Markitors and our clients.
This position requires passion, energy & persuasiveness, and a commitment to the details.
What’s a day-to-day look like? Here it is.
- Establish new strategic community partnerships with colleges, community organizations, and small business-focused brands to successfully drive mutual branding and content initiatives
- Prospect potential partners using tools like Ahrefs
- Build outreach lists with contact information through Pipedrive CRM
- Nurture new and old relationships with community partners in Phoenix
- Drive partner satisfaction with brands like Calendly, GoDaddy, SHRM, University of Arizona, and more by notifying points of contact about article developments
- Work directly with Digital PR teams to identify strategic community partnerships
Ready to grow Terkel? Here are the things that stand out on a resume when we evaluate candidates:
- Pursuing or Graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, English or Journalism
- 3.8 GPA or above
- Consistently recognized for passion, energy & persuasiveness, and communication skills
- Public speaking experience or sales experience in front of Zoom audiences
Markitors is a great place to grow your knowledge and expertise in a progressive field that is becoming increasingly more complex.
The start and end dates of this internship align with Summer and the Fall Semester schedule. This is a paid internship with an hourly wage of $12.15 / hour.
Apply by sending your resume and cover letter to [email protected]