You’re Brilliant. We’re Hiring.
Our Mission: to connect small businesses with customers…and to have a good time doing it.
- You Are Unique: Respect the uniqueness of every human being.
- Always Fresh, Always Thrilling: Innovate to keep things exciting.
- Bias For Action: When in doubt, do what you think is right.
- Ownership: Deliver on all promises.
- Strength In Numbers: Use data to help make decisions.
1. Google “digital marketing company,” and Markitors is on the first page nationwide.
2. We are a small startup in Old Town Scottsdale, located in the heart of Civic Center Park.
3. Our clients range from a helicopter company in Hawaii to a consulting company in London to a print company in Nashville. We have clients all over the world in all different types of industries.
Now, for the details.
We are looking for a Content Writer.
The sole responsibility of a Content Writer is to execute carefully crafted content strategies that drive results for small businesses.
Audiences reach the end of your pages without any effort. You write fast and rank high. Gut feeling takes a backseat to structured text. Readers are attracted to the topics you choose, and keywords you use.
What’s a day to day look like? Here it is.
- Create content like blog posts and landing pages
- Produce premium content like whitepapers, podcasts, ultimate guides, and long-form blog posts
- Assist Digital PR team with the creation of content like guest posts, infographics, interviews, and expert roundups
- Edit all content from external content creators before publishing to maintain quality
- Design graphics like blog header images and infographics to enhance SEO content
- Enhance SEO content through copywriting tactics
- Read up on the latest trends to continuously innovate on the types of content we create
Ready to help our clients rank higher? Here are the things that stand out on a resume when we evaluate candidates:
- Bachelors Degree in English or Journalism
- Certificate in Creative Writing or Technical Writing
- You graduated from an Honors college, or received significant honors from a college
- Love to write…as demonstrated in a personal blog, completed novel, or well-written thesis/creative project
- Curiosity around marketing
- Basic knowledge of WordPress
- Alignment with our core values
Your day-to-day activities includes a lot of writing and creating content for a wide variety of clients.
And, you’re doing it a startup environment named a Best Place To Work two years in a row, at a company that knows SEO (Google: “digital marketing company.” Markitors typically comes up on the first page of search results, nationwide). You can get a feel for our culture by taking a look at our Instagram account.
In terms of knowledge and experience, this role requires an ability to write about a diverse set of topics. Creativity, curiosity, resilience, patience, and the ability to intelligently research foreign subject matters are a must.
Markitors is a great place to grow your knowledge and expertise in a progressive field that is becoming increasingly more complex.
Apply by sending your resume, cover letter, and writing samples (the longer, the better) to [email protected]