Our Mission: to connect small businesses with customers…and to have a good time doing it.
- You Are Unique: Respect the uniqueness of every human being.
- Always Fresh, Always Thrilling: Innovate to keep things exciting.
- Bias For Action: When in doubt, do what you think is right.
- Ownership: Deliver on all promises.
- Strength In Numbers: Use data to help make decisions.
1. Google “digital marketing company,” and Markitors is on the first page nationwide.
2. We connect small businesses with customers…and have a great time doing it!
3. Our clients range from an RV Rental company headquartered in Mesa to an online eyelash extension supply company to a print company in Nashville. We have clients all over the world in all different types of industries.
Now, for the details.
We are looking for a Graphic Design Intern.
The sole responsibility of a Graphic Design Intern is to create beautiful and high-quality graphics to enhance SEO content for small businesses from around the world. Our clients span industries ranging from travel to consulting and HR to publishing.
What’s a day-to-day look like? Here it is.
- Create high-quality visual graphics and source appropriate images to enhance SEO content for markitors.com
- Create sophisticated graphic design content to support our clients’ marketing efforts
- Assist Digital PR team with the creation of headshot graphics for our partner articles
- Revise the work of our previous designer to create a unified aesthetic for our brand materials
- Maintain and improve graphics
- Works under the supervision of our Director of SEO Content
- Grow your portfolio and get a taste of professional experience as a Graphic Designer in a real-world marketing agency setting
- The start date for this internship is immediate with the end date aligning with the Summer Semester schedule
- Internship is renewable for the Fall Semester upon satisfactory performance
- This internship requires a commitment of 10 hours per week
- This is an unpaid internship with a flexible schedule
- Join the Markitors team as you work from the comfort of your own home!
Here are the things that stand out on a resumé when we evaluate candidates:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Design Management, Design Studies or related field
- A love for graphic design as demonstrated in a personal blog, website, creative class project or portfolio
- Strong interest to learn more about Digital Marketing
- Experience working in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, or experience working with Canva
- Be able to maintain brand guidelines and style
- Alignment with our core values
- Graphic Design portfolio submission required
Your day-to-day activities include creating a lot of graphics for a wide variety of clients.
Plus, you’re doing it in a startup environment named a Best Place To Work two years in a row, at a company that knows SEO (Google: “digital marketing company.” Markitors typically comes up on the first page of search results, nationwide). You can get a feel for our culture by taking a look at our Instagram account.
Markitors is a great place to grow your knowledge and expertise in a progressive field that is becoming increasingly more complex.
Apply by sending your resumé, cover letter, and graphic design portfolio to [email protected]