#1 CREDIT REPAIR SEO COMPANY
How credit repair businesses improve their online visibility.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of increasing a website’s organic search traffic by improving its position on search engine results pages (SERPs).
Simply put, SEO helps bring more clients to your credit repair business.
Just imagine, when someone’s looking for help with their credit they’ll usually go online and type in something like “how to fix my credit” on Google. Then Google will pull up the most authoritative and relevant results to show on their results pages.
The best way to become a more authoritative, relevant site in the eyes of Google is with SEO. So what is SEO? It’s the best inbound marketing strategy around.
Contact us for more information or feel free to give us a call at (480) 550-6336.
Are you looking to increase inbound leads for your credit repair business? Then you’ve come to the right place.
The reality is that when it comes to digital marketing for credit repair your options are limited. Google doesn’t allow credit repair companies to pay for Google Ads, so if you want to improve your online presence and have clients calling you because of digital marketing, SEO is definitely your best option.
SEO can also help your marketing efforts target the right segment of the population so you’re always happy with your return on investment. SEO works to improve your rankings on Google results pages so you connect with people who have poor credit scores (520 – 640 credit score) and are looking to qualify for a mortgage, auto loan, or another type of loan.
If that sounds like something you might be interested in, give us a call at (480) 550-6336 and we’ll help you get started on your SEO journey today!
Credit repair companies need to have a comprehensive SEO strategy in place in order to rank on search engine results pages (SERPs). The credit repair industry is known for having stiff competition for organic search traffic because of the inability of financial services companies to buy Google Ads.
That’s why credit repair companies will require our full suite of SEO services to help build brand awareness, boost organic search traffic, and bring in new clients. These include:
- SEO Content. Our SEO content team will develop informational, keyword-backed content that brings in more organic traffic to your website.
- Digital PR. Our Digital PR efforts focus on building brand awareness and improving your backlink profile by leveraging the dozens of partnerships we have across numerous industries.
- Local SEO. Our Local SEO services will increase your visibility in Google Maps and Google Local.
- Technical SEO. Our technical SEO services will ensure you never lose a customer to bad UX, slow site speed, or duplicate content issues.
- Monthly Reporting. We know how important it is to keep track of key performance indicators (KPIs) so you always know if we are providing the right return on investment.
Starting November 21st, 2019, Google announced an updated financial products and services policy that officially prevented credit repair companies from advertising on Google.
That’s why investing in SEO is so important. You know the majority of your business will come from search engines, and the only way to improve your presence there is with SEO.
We believe in transparency when it comes to pricing. That’s why we have no problem saying that SEO services for credit repair companies will cost between $1500 and $2500 a month.
On average SEO will take anywhere from 4-12 months, according to Google. It all depends on a variety of factors including, but not limited to:
- Keyword Research. What search terms is your credit repair website using to target people in search of credit repair services? Are you using long-tail keywords to compete against behemoths like Lexington Law and Experian?
- Quality Content. Are you using content marketing to attract website traffic from search engines? For example, if a potential customer with a credit score of 560 is searching for how they can qualify for a mortgage or credit card, does your credit repair website have the answer?
- Link Building. Is your credit repair company attracting other mortgage brokers and local real estate websites to link to your site?
- Web Design. Do you use WordPress? Do you have a landing page for each one of your services? Mortgage Derogatories? Collections? Late Payments? Bankruptcies? Tax Liens? Student Loans?
When people with bad credit are looking for credit repair companies the first place they’ll look for help is Google. Usually, they’ll start with general search queries for keywords that get thousands of searches per month. That’s why the start of any effective SEO strategy focuses on general keywords with high search volume like the following.
- “Credit repair” (36,000 monthly searches)
- “Credit counseling” (9,700 monthly searches)
- “Credit repair services” (6,100 monthly searches)
- “Credit repair companies” (5,700 monthly searches)
General keywords are just the beginning though. For SEO to work you’ll have to use more specific, long-tail keywords as well.
For example, instead of trying to rank for “credit repair”, you might try and rank for a long-tail keyword like “best credit repair companies near me” that may have lower search traffic, but it also has less competition and targets the clients you’re looking to help.
Some more specific, long-tail keyword examples include:
- “Improve credit score” (2,700 monthly searches)
- “How to fix my credit” (2,400 monthly searches)
- “Credit repair tips” (800 monthly searches)
Probably the same thing as you: helping connect people to a service that can dramatically improve their lives.
People with bad credit are in a tough spot. They may have had a bankruptcy in the past that impacts their ability to buy a new home, a car, or qualify for a loan. With some SEO efforts, we are able to connect reputable credit repair companies with customers to help people improve their lives financially.
That’s a pretty rewarding feeling for any marketer.
Unfortunately, for credit repair companies, marketing options are limited. That’s because pay-per-click (PPC) advertising isn’t available on Google. And who wants to hear from a credit repair company on social media?
Email marketing is a decent marketing tactic, but it requires a list of consumers with bad credit or relationships with mortgage lenders to even get started.
That leaves SEO as your best option for credit repair marketing strategies. With SEO you can target specific customers with poor credit without ever having to lift a finger. SEO strategies work behind the scenes to build your revenue and brand reputation the right way.
Local SEO helps improve your website’s visibility for local searches on Google. It works by improving your site’s prominence, relevance, and distance—the three attributes Google says help improve your position in local search results.
Local SEO involves:
- Google My Business. Keeping an updated profile makes your site 70% more likely to attract location visits and 50% more likely to lead to a purchase.
- Online Reviews. Yelp. Google. Facebook. Responding to reviews and staying active on these platforms helps your local results.
- Accurate Information. Maintaining accurate NAP (Business Name, Address, Phone Number) is vital to gain local traffic.
- Recent Posts. Google My Business offers the ability to make status updates. These recent posts are a great way to increase online presence and appear in search engine results pages.
We have a number of strategies we use to build authoritative, relevant backlinks for our credit repair clients. One of our favorites strategies is to include credit repair company executives or marketers in one of our community panels featured on SHRM.
These community panel pieces offer a chance to build brand awareness, while simultaneously improving the quality of your backlink profile with a link from a high authority site like SHRM.
Whether it’s community panel pieces like the one above, guest posts, or quote placements, what’s important is that you’re getting high-quality, white-hat backlinks. And that’s just what we offer here at Markitors.
Feel free to contact us or give us a call at (480) 550-6336 for more information.
Try our free SEO audit!
Our free audits help to decide if our services are a good fit for your credit repair company. If we both decide to move forward, we can set up a conference call to get all your information and before you know it we’ll have your in-depth SEO strategy, backed by keyword research, ready to go.
Then you’ll get our full suite of services from digital PR to build brand awareness to technical SEO to improve site speed and user experience. Getting started with SEO is a piece of cake at Markitors.
CREDIT REPAIR SEO AUDIT
AUDIT YOUR CREDIT REPAIR WEBSITE TO LEARN HOW TO INCREASE INBOUND LEADS.
CREDIT REPAIR SEO SERVICES
Local SEO content to attract new clients.
Link building to boost authority and digital PR to build brand awareness.
On-Page optimizations to keep your credit repair website running smoothly.
Ready to get started?
CREDIT REPAIR SEO CASE STUDY
How a small credit repair company used SEO to:
- Increase traffic from 1,000 visits per year to 2,000 visits per day
- Avoid paying $25 / click on Google AdWords
- Drive 250 inbound leads per month
YOU FOUND US ON GOOGLE, RIGHT?
Google consistently ranks us as one of the top SEO agencies around.
CREDIT REPAIR MARKETING ARTICLES
I can’t recommend Markitors highly enough from both a speed and investment angle. Their SEO services are very effective in growing your brand online.
CREDIT REPAIR SEO EXPERTS
If you Google the term, “digital marketing company,” you’ll most likely find Markitors on the first page of search results. There’s more than 15,000+ digital marketing agencies who offer SEO services in the United States. Yet, Google consistently ranks us as one of the top choices for search engine optimization.
We launched and have built our digital marketing company in a sustainable and predictable way through SEO. We do the same for small businesses, and for credit repair businesses like yours.
We get results. We practice what we preach. And we believe in having a good time while connecting our clients with customers.