Our Mission: to connect small businesses with customers…and to have a good time doing it.
- You Are Unique: Respect the uniqueness of every human being.
- Always Fresh, Always Thrilling: Innovate to keep things exciting.
- Bias For Action: When in doubt, do what you think is right.
- Ownership: Deliver on all promises.
- Strength In Numbers: Use data to help make decisions.
1. Google “digital marketing company,” and Markitors is on the first page nationwide.
2. We are a 8-person startup in Old Town Scottsdale, located in the heart of Civic Center Park.
3. Our clients range from a brewing company in Scottsdale to a helicopter company in Hawaii to a consulting company in London to a print company in Nashville. We have clients all over the world in all different types of industries.
Now, for the details.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager.
The Digital Marketing Manager executes marketing strategies through the monthly management of SEO, Pay Per Click Advertising, Email Marketing and Social Media to achieve our clients’ objectives.
- Manage the online marketing efforts about 6-8 small businesses
- Write a high volume of SEO-optimized blog posts to drive organic search traffic
- Post quality social media updates on platforms ranging from Facebook to Flickr, LinkedIn to Reddit
- Customize email campaigns in MailChimp
- Manage paid Facebook and Twitter advertising campaigns
- Optimize paid Google AdWords advertising campaigns
- Interface and communicate consistently with clients
- Move the needle
What Good Looks Like (in no particular order):
- The most common word used to describe previous work experiences is the word “wrote“
- Comfort with any writing assignment, from 800-word blog posts to 140-character tweets to writing an email
- You’re not afraid of diving into HTML sometimes in the backend of WordPress
- If your house was on fire, you’d grab your monthly planner before running for your life
- You’re not afraid to pick up a phone and talk to a CEO/business owner
- When you make a list, you check it twice for accuracy
- Spreadsheets don’t make you want to vomit
- You majored (or could have majored) in Journalism, English or Accounting…or, you know, Marketing
- You graduated from an Honors college, or received significant honors from a college
- You’re curious about how SEO, Pay Per Click, Social Media and Email Campaigns really work
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Not about that corporate life. We have a blast working as a small-team startup!
- You will make up 12.5% of our company. The opportunities to grow are endless.
- Medical Benefits
- Retirement Plan with $1 for $1 match on first 3% of salary
- Paid day off on your birthday
- Vacation days, sick days
- Fresh beer in our office from our brewery clients
- You will receive a new Mac from the Apple Store
- Nice office in Old Town with good people, right in the park
- You can wear what makes you feel comfortable — you don’t have to sport that suit & tie or those heels. (Again, not about that corporate life.)
- Customized rewards based on performance
Our goal is to have a holiday party with 30 employees in 2018. We are poised for growth, and invite you to come along for the ride.
Please apply with the following application form: