Our Mission: to connect small businesses with customers…and to have a good time doing it.
- You Are Unique: Respect the uniqueness of every human being.
- Always Fresh, Always Thrilling: Innovate to keep things exciting.
- Bias For Action: When in doubt, do what you think is right.
- Ownership: Deliver on all promises.
- Strength In Numbers: Use data to help make decisions.
1. Google “digital marketing company,” and Markitors is on the first page nationwide.
2. We are a 12-person startup in Old Town Scottsdale, located in the heart of Civic Center Park.
3. Our clients range from a fine rug company in Scottsdale to a helicopter company in Hawaii to a consulting company in London to a print company in Nashville. We have clients all over the world in all different types of industries.
Now, for the details.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager.
The Digital Marketing Manager sets and executes marketing strategies through the monthly management of SEO, Pay Per Click Advertising, Email Marketing and Social Media to achieve our clients’ objectives.
- Manage the online marketing efforts of about 6-8 small businesses
- Write and edit SEO-optimized blog posts to drive organic search traffic
- Post quality social media updates on platforms ranging from Instagram to Facebook, LinkedIn to Reddit
- Customize email campaigns in MailChimp
- Manage paid Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and other social advertising campaigns
- Optimize paid Google AdWords advertising campaigns
- Interface and communicate consistently with clients
- Move the needle
What Good Looks Like (in no particular order):
- The most common word used to describe previous work experiences is the word “wrote“
- Your strongest marketing skill is SEO
- Comfort with any writing assignment, from 800-word blog posts to 140-character tweets to writing an email
- You’re not afraid of diving into HTML sometimes in the backend of WordPress
- If your house was on fire, you’d grab your monthly planner before running for your life
- You’re not afraid to pick up a phone and talk to a CEO/business owner
- When you make a list, you check it twice for accuracy
- Spreadsheets don’t make you want to vomit
- You majored (or could have majored) in Journalism, English or Accounting…or, you know, Marketing
- You graduated from an Honors college, or received significant honors from a college
- You’re curious about how SEO, Pay Per Click, Social Media and Email Campaigns really work
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Interested in a fast-moving, small-team startup
- Unlimited Vacation (with a $500 bonus for vacation related expenses)
- Medical Benefits (4 plans to choose from)
- Retirement Plan with $1 for $1 match on first 3% of salary
- $50 / month to improve our company culture (Culture Card)
- Fresh beer, coffee, and coconut water in our office from our beverage clients
- You will receive a new Mac from the Apple Store (or PC – we’re not biased)
- Penthouse office in Old Town with smart people, right in the park
- You can wear what makes you feel comfortable — you don’t have to sport that suit & tie or those heels.
- Consistent rewards and compensation based on a simple Level System
- Remote work days
- Dog friendly for friendly dogs
- Comfy company T’s from our friends at Sportiqe
Our vision is to make Markitors synonymous with marketing. We are aiming to grow into the #1 agency in Phoenix, and invite you to come along for the ride.
Please apply with the following application form: